Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Krysa13

I came to the realization at some point that I could dupe most, if not all, of them with eyeshadow + Inglot Duraline to make my own liner. Sometimes having a pot ready to go is just so much easier, but I have *so*many*eyeliners* already that I really just can't bring myself to buy more, as much as I'd love to lol 😄

RE: What are you wearing today?

EYES: @katvondbeauty SAINT+SINNER PALETTE, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Witches for dots, & Tattoo Liner in Trooper, @sephora Pro Editorial Palette, @coverfx Halo Drops, @gypsyshrinegirlgang Loose Glitter, @toofaced Better Than Sec Mascara & @rouge.and.rogue Slayer Lashes FACE: @hourglasscosmetics Vanish Stick in Porcelain, @FentyBeauty Pro Filt’R in 140, @tartecosmetics Shape Tape, @toofaced Peach Perfect Setting Powder, @katvondbeauty Shade+Light Contour Palette, Thunderstruck used as Highlighter & @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Setting Spray LIPS: @katvondbeauty Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Ophelia + Ludwig

I love how graphic this look is, well done!

I love how graphic this look is, well done!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@andreabonder,

Another work of art!  You are amazing! 

I love your amethyst crystal pendant, too!

@andreabonder - You look absolutely stunning!! Your hair and makeup looks amazing! How do you maintain your hair color? I love it! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much 😘☺️ And it’s actually a full lace front piece. I love shopping on websterwigs 🙂

Your hair is amazing!

IMG_20180318_150852531.jpg

IMG_20180318_151643397.jpg

@RGbrown,

This is a totally beautiful look on you!  🙂  I love the lipstick shade, too!

The lip colour is so pretty on you! Is it the Powermatte or the other one (don't remember the name)? I also like your liner!

@Krysa13 thanks so much! This is one of the Velvet Lip Glides. They are so soft and comfy, and wear down pretty well to a nice stain 💜

Lipstick looks lovely on you!

My first negative space liner! I finally mastered it! I kinda like the naughty look it gives me 🙂

IMAG1123.jpg  

ABH Color Creme gel liner and Gradient blush, UD Perversion mascara, L'Oreal compat foundation, NARS concealer and KVD lipstick in Mercy. 

@Krysa13,

Yay for the liner success!  I love your earrings!

Loving that shade of lipstick - gotta try it! Quite the earrings!

Happy St.Patrick's day everyone. This my makeup look inspired by this holiday 🍀 On my eyes I used the Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette with KVD's trooper eyeliner and a gold pencil eyeliner I had. On the lips is KVD's Lolita lip liner topped with NAR's orgasm lip gloss. I also tried out the new NAR's radiant foundation and I like the way it looked on my skin ☺️🍀💜

@melissapurple22,

Your skin looks beautiful!  Great look!  🙂

I think violet is your typical palette, but I'm really loving this green shade on you @melissapurple22! Festive, but not cheesy at all. You could wear this any day and look fantastic.

Mainly just a focus on lips today... Benefit goof proof brows, Too Faced better than sex mascara, and a random highlighter along the brow bone. Sephora Collection cream lip stain in Bohemian purple topped with Too Faced liquid latex unicorn tears.

@Malicequinn,

You have such flawless skin!  Is that really fair?  🙂

Super sharp lip line @Malicequinn.  Any special products or techniques to share?

88,857 Replies
testing