Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Sorry for the late reply @keana1 but thank you! 😊

RE: What are you wearing today?

I filled in my eyebrows for the 1st time ever!!! All by myself!!! Thanks for all your advice on this @Aaliaa, it Really helped! Sorta makeup minimal... Doing my brows stressed me out and took me 25 minutes before I was sure I did them right!! So, only time for a quick application of some Urban Decay Naked Original palette (lined eyes in black eyeshadow from the palette) and Makeup Forever Foundation Stick and GlamGlow Glowstarter over Kat Von D Lockit Primer. Oh yes, and my holy grail Diorshow lash primer and Better Than Sex Mascara. Lips are filled in with Dior Lipliner in Pink Sky with a layer Lancôme Juicy Tube in Toffee Pop over it. You would think thatthese 2 lipcolors would absolutely not work together, but they are magic together! Just close your eyes, press your lips together and kapow!! Magic when you open them!!!

Hi @KrishAtl! You look so pretty! Your brows came out great and I love the lip color!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Your eyebrows look great, @KrishAtl!

Your brows came out great @KrishAtl! The whole look is beautiful. 

Anonymous Insider

Looks great @KrishAtl  How do you line your eyes with eyeshadow ?

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@Anonymous, I actually prefer to line my eyes with shadow more than liners. It’s more forgiving and you can make mistakes that aren’t as obvious, and the look is subtle. Any color shadow will work. Use a fine brush or liner brush. I use a paint pot liner brush on my bottom lash waterline, and my thin, stiffer brushes (Sephora #18) to line my upper lash. Press the tip of the brush in the shadow color and pack some color on brush, then “push the color” against the lash lines around eyes. You do get some fallout, but I just use my fan brush to sweep it away.

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@KrishAtl. You look great!! I too use eyeshadow to line my eyes. I wet my liner brush and dip it in the shadow and it works great!! I love your eyes and the lip color on you is perfect!! And your brows looks perfect!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @KrishAtl These tips are great

Your brows look great @KrishAtl!!

I'm in the same boat with brows, @KrishAtl! I think you did a splendid job 😄 They look beautiful!

Thank you @SpaceLlama! I assume practice makes perfect, and will make me faster at it! I can’t have it take 20 minutes every time!

@KrishAtl  What a beautiful lady! Those eyes, though! ❤️

Awe thanks @mermadelove! I think you are pretty special too, lovely lady!

I think you have natural glam down, perfect for a Friday evening @KrishAtl! I think your brows look lovely too, what products did you use?

@Aaliaa, thank you, my dear! I used Kat VD brow pencil in graphite, as you suggested. Topped with ABH brow gel. Finding the KVD brow color was the tough part. I first got Walnut but it was wayyy too off for my coloring. Graphite ended up being the best match.

@KrishAtl love your whole look. The lip combo is lovely and your brows look great.

Thank you @sprocketta

This is my favorite so far. Karity Smokey palette. Colourpop glitter in pink. House of lashes boudoir lite. Tarte highlighter, blush in paarty, and lip paint. Sorry don’t know colors. Too faced chocolate soleil bronzer. NARS sheer glow in Barcelona.

@LauraJean2this is a great look. LOVE the lashes!

So stunning @LauraJean2. That purple-pink is just stunning with your complexion!
88,857 Replies
testing