Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: What are you wearing today?

First and foremost, Happy Mother’s Day weekend! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family! And to my fellow NYers, I hope this blah weather gets better for tomorrow. Today I am wearing: Too Faced Hangover Rx primer and setting spray, Urban Decay naked skin concealer, MUFE ultra HD perfector in #8 (got in last month’s play box), Albeit contour palette, Hourglass ambient diffused heat blush, ABH aurora glow kit for highlight in Luna, Huda Beauty desert dusk palette in saffron, Natasha Denona mini sunset palette in sun beam for crease, Dior black liquid liner, Marc Jacobs eyeliner in brown out, Lancôme cils lash booster, Smashbox superfan mascara, ABH Dip Brow pomade in soft brown, Besame lip gloss in cherry.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You look fantastic @Llamamama2, and you do have a gorgeous smile!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, @RachFace2921!

Nice shade of lipstick, cute earrings.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes! They are Tiffany sterling silver hoop earrings that I bought years ago and I pretty much wear them everyday. Definitely worth the money.
Anonymous Insider

Very pretty @Llamamama2  I love your smile. It made me smile this morning and I needed that Thanks

Thanks @Anonymous!

Gorgeous @Llamamama2!!! How do you like the Dior liquid liner? Does it flake, or stay true?? I always have trouble with my liquid liners in the inner corner of my eyes. It always seems to flake there...

Thanks @KrishAtl! I love the Dior liner. It doesn’t flake on me at all and stays on all day.

The Huda Beauty and Natasha Denona colors look do pretty on your eyes, @Llamamama2!

Thanks so much @curlychiquita! They are my favorite palettes!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Going out with my mom and Sister for Mother's Day tonight so decided to use my New Kat Von D 10  anniversary palette for my eyes with her black liner in  trooper. On my face I used Lancôme's Skin Feel good Skin Tint in nude and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil as bronze. For highlight I used Becca's  Opal and on my lips is Ludwig from Kat Von D 💜☺️IMG_2367.JPG

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Your eye makeup looks amazing @melissapurple22!!

@melissapurple22, lovely! I'm glad you like your new KVD palette!

I do really like the palette @curlychiquita the colours are beautiful and you can do so many looks! 💜

@melissapurple22. You look so pretty!! I love how your eyes look!! Perfect for Mother's day celebration!! Enjoy!!😘💜

Thank you at @yankeefaithful i am having a lot fun playing with this new palette ☺️💜 And wanted something a little fun and different for a dinner out 

I mostly stuck with this look all week. I’ve been doing heavier eye looks recently so this week I used really light colors that almost matched my skin tone. F55A586B-5478-4B04-B637-0E401EB68256.jpeg

Glossier primer

Dr Jart BB Cream (this was a sample that I squeezed about three days of use out of and loved)

Milk Supernova highlighter 

Charlotte Tilbury powder

Marc Jacobs lid primer and shadow

Benefit brow pencil

Chanel le Volume mascara

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick - Liv it Up

Love the “no makeup” look for spring! As usual your skin looks ah-maze-ing @starsandbucks!!!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @KrishAtl. That’s so nice of you!

@starsandbucks. You look fabulous and well rested. This is the first time I have seen you smile and it looks great. Your face is glowing, love that look.
88,857 Replies
testing