Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Love the subtle makeup with the red lip @KarolinePRO

Love the subtle makeup with the red lip @KarolinePRO

Re: Love the subtle makeup with the red lip @KarolinePRO

thank you so much! i love a strong focal point in makeup! xo

RE: What are you wearing today?

I had to do a double take girl I thought I was looking at Jennifer lopez for a second lol you’re gorgeous!!!!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

haha thank you for the amazing compliment! xo

Me too, I thought it was Jlo!! Absolutely stunning 😍

Me too, I thought it was Jlo!! Absolutely stunning 😍

Re: Me too, I thought it was Jlo!! Absolutely stunning 😍

ahhh thank you so much!!!! xo

@KarolinePRO you look phenomenal!! 

thank you !! xo

Today I am wearing: Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer, Makeup Forever Setting Spray, Fenty Beauty Foundation, Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder, NARS Concealer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Tarte Sex Kitten Liner, TooFaced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette, Ardell Lashes, Tarte LashPaint Mascara, Benefit Slim Eyebrow Pencil, Benefit Original Hoola Bronzer, Bobbi Brown Blush, Fenty Beauty Kilowatt Highlighter, Kat Von D Matte Lippie in Mother 💕💖🎶

@MandaPandaxx  Your skin is glowing.  And I like what I can see of your top/dress.  The floral is beautiful. 

Gorgeous eye look!!! @MandaPandaxx

Your lashes are beautiful! @MandaPandaxx 

Gorgeous look! 😍

Gorgeous look! 😍

Re: What are you wearing today?

I’m feeling a bit low today.  The social isolation has finally hit my introverted soul and I’m feeling it.  online interactions aren’t cutting it anymore and I have a deep sadness growing that no amount of blanket forts and ice cream can quell.  I played with some Pretty Vulgar liner, UD afterglow blush in Bang and Sephora +Moschino lip marker in Power.  Usually makeup will send me into a meditative state but alas not today.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.  I’m going to pour a bath and hope that helps. C26C9EB9-C997-4964-BBE2-5B748D9BF192.jpeg

@heartsmyface sorry you had such a down day. Yesterday was like that for me as well. These are tough times. Keep doing the things you enjoy. A Zoom call last night helped me so maybe try video calls if you haven't been doing them yet.

@sprocketta  Aw thanks darling. We’ve already had a few Zoom parties and have been doing a lot of work around the house trying to keep busy but I just couldn’t shake it the other day. I didn’t want to do anything.  Not even makeup.  
Sorry you had a down day yesterday.   I guess it’s just motivation to mix things up.  Yesterday was better cause I got outside in the yard and had some sunshine, fresh air and a slight change in scenery.  It did wonders for me.  I think I’ll repeat that today.   I feel like we need to make a big list of cheer up ideas as the isolation really sets in.  

@heartsmyface glad you had a better day. Being outside helps and we've had good weather in NC lately, though I don't have my own outdoor surface, I walk around my apartment complex grounds.. Yesterday I had heard some bad news from a friend and was literally seeing economic impacts as part of some review tasks for work. 

@sprocketta  Aw, when bad news is coming from every direction it’s hard to stay positive.  I hope you’re able to deflect some of the negative news so it doesn’t affect you too much.  

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Sending virtual hugs. I’m sorry you’re struggling. @heartsmyface

I am so sorry you feel so low at the moment. I know this isolation period is difficult for a lot of us, including me. And I know that we are all having difficult thoughts and difficult times right now, but be sure that a lot of people care about you and about everyone here and that hopefully soon this will all be over and we can finally go outside. By the way your look is really beautiful and that lip shade suits you very well. Hope you feel better soon @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface Im so glad you’re feeling better!!! Good fresh air is always great!!!
88,857 Replies
testing