Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Thanks @2manyperfumes

Re: What are you wearing today?

I am loving your glow @Luvstravel 

Thanks @sprocketta

Thanks @sprocketta

Hi @Luvstravel,

Your skin looks great! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT My face has been loving facial oils ove...

Thanks @RebeccaBT My face has been loving facial oils over the winter. Now that it's Spring here I've been trying out the Drunk Elephant Retinol cream mixing it with the DE lotion ( it was a little strong by itself for me ) I'm really liking it and definitely picking it up during the Sale ❣

@Luvstravel  Great look!!

Thank you @ather

Thank you @ather

@Luvstravel you look phenomenal!!

Thank you @Imaster

Thank you @Imaster

Me today...Me today...

Today's look is a play on my go-to look. I like to coordinate my eye looks with my hair color du jour (I love to frequently change my look). Then I add balance to my look by making sure my cheeks and lips have a similar hue.

To get this look: SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora PRO Editorial 2.0 Palette on my eyes with MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in my water line and BENEFIT COSMETICS - BADgal BANG! 24 Hour Eye Pencilsmudged into my lower lash line.

On my lips PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Sunset Rose over TOM FORD Satin Matte Lip Color London Suede and cheeks SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora PRO Face Palette in Medium. 

To give my hair that high shine, I use BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - Bb. Glow Bond-Building Styler and BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - Bb. Glow Blow Dry Accelerator

I have hooded eyes and am approaching 45 years young in June, so I utilize my lower lashline to have more definition. When I place too much depth on the upper lid, it makes my eyes look smaller.

What questions may I answer for you to get this look for yourself?

Hope you like it!

Amy Sephora Pro

Love, love this look @ProAmy 👏❤️,  I want to be 45 again 😭😂, love the gel liners for the waterline - I just adore the whole aesthetics 

@ProAmy  Love your lip colour!

@ProAmy your lashes are amazing

Thank you!!!! I have been using Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL religiously every day! i keep it next to my toothbrush so I don't forget! hahaha!

More is more today with some lavender, purple, red and crazy earrings.

I used my Catrice skin Perfector as eye lid base and no fall out 👍 from ypthe Huda gemstone obsessions palette or the LimeCrime Venus palette which I broke 🥺.  I also was looking for a red blush and I don’t have one yet (lol) but I used a bit of red from my blood sugar palette and it buffed out nicely.  I’m seriously shopping my stash with lipliner fang and Trance lippie from Melt.  I added some red shimmer from the Huda palette overtop the lippie to keep it from being messy and getting on my teeth.  No false lashes but lots of black vinyl NYX liner. Purple mascara for lower lashes.

C9B7B797-7B4F-47D8-8F8E-A457F26D2CA4.jpeg62AFB7DF-7FCF-4828-9E78-20867DE8977E.jpeg26C2C6E8-7E53-4075-A0FB-FF3264F2755D.jpeg32B84935-750D-4363-ACB6-EB0FB3FA70C7.jpegDA6218DA-B928-453E-951C-923B386424E7.jpeg8BC0416A-2FE0-4791-AAAE-4CB1954FFF4A.jpegAB43012E-AD1E-48FE-94C4-6423EDE48032.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I am loving this red lip with the shimmer. Stunning!

Thank you @sprocketta 😘 it’s Trance by Melt.  

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Looking good @2manyperfumes! A suggestion for red blush: Nars Exhibit A. You need the TINIEST bit to apply. It lasts forever!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @jozkid ❤️, I saw that one Exhibit A at my local Winners back in February.  It is beautiful.  

This eye look is so pretty! Happy Easter 🐰 @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster ❤️🐣

88,857 Replies
testing