Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@alexasteph I would do the same, it’s mesmerizing! It’s sad that many hazel or brown eyed women won’t wear dark blue eyeshadows! They don’t know what they’re missing!

@alexasteph You look lovely.  I've seen that Tarte blush in that shade posted about a fair amount.  How do you like it?

@sprocketta Thank you! I do like it, it was part of the Tarte birthday gift from a couple of years ago, maybe last year, I  can’t remember. I’m not sure if they sell it as a stand alone shade. It’s a great neutral though, so I can wear it without worrying about clashing against my eyes or lips. 

I’m pretty sure the Tarte blush is this year’s birthday gift @alexasteph

@jozkid Oh you mean from last year? This year it’s a choice between Bite and Glam Glow, and I haven’t had my birthday yet so I haven’t picked up this years. I think you’re right it was a more recent one though! 

Omg you’re right! @alexasteph I totally forgot the bite gift this year. My brain is mush. 😳

Thanks @alexasteph

I feel like the bright sun washed everything out in my pic today, but I had no time to play around with getting a better shot. My brows in particular look a little pale here (and I also made the mistake of using brown brow gel, which didn't help the teal stand out...still learning the ways of colored brows lol).

Eyes: Laura Geller Book of Jewels-The Amethysts

Brows: the L'Oreal and LG singles

Lips: Buxom Shimmer Shock, SuperchargedIMG_20180808_151850469.jpg

IMG_20180808_151924322.jpg

@RGbrown@RGrg, That packaging on your blush is so, so pretty! <333

Looking lovely here @RGbrown  I feel your pain.  I can never seem to get good pictures that show my products well.

@sprockettaUnidentified

It can definitely be tough; I actually tried one more time yesterday in my truck, but there was so much glare that my eyes and lips looked almost completely bare. The quest for perfect lighting continues 😋

Wow you are definitely convincing me to try coloured eyebrows @RGbrown. One day I shall!!

@AaliaaUnidentified

Do it do it do it

No pressure

Do it do it do it 

😹

@RGbrown Fabulous as always! You are really convincing me to try the colored brow, they always look great on you! 

@MissPuffUnidentified

Squee! I would *love* to see you give it a whirl! I'm having way more fun with it than I ever thought possible. I ordered a normal brow powder from Ulta today just so I'd have something more traditional on hand, but I think it might be a while before I actually dig into it. 😂

@RGbrown Your Laura Geller Book of Jewels the Amethysts palette is beautiful! You look great with purple eyeshadows, it brings out your hazel eyes! So pretty 💜💜💜!

@keana1Unidentified

Thanks so much! 💜💜

@RGbrown What is that blush? At least I think it’s blush — the one with the floral imprint. It’s sooo pretty!

@jozkidUnidentified

Brace yourself. It is super duper fancy and exclusive, top tier all the way. 

Nothing but the best of the best for me.

Screenshot_20180808-230955.png

Spoiler
Dangit, why can't I get a pic in a spoiler ony phone??? Grrrrr. In any case, this has to be one of my favorite freebies that I've ever gotten. It's nicely pigmented and applies smoothly. It's quite impressive! 😁

Wow @RGbrown!  It looks so luxe!  Nice find!

2964AED1-91C1-440C-BCA6-A6604CBB88DD.jpeg

8BC62078-2A32-4BF0-83DE-08CDB0D51278.jpeg

Marc Jacobs foundation

Tarte blush

Fenty contour 

Glamglow highlighter - unfortunately it’s not really showing up in this pic but I LOVE this. This is up there with my Kevyn Aucoin as a favorite. 

Tarte Fairy Dust shadow palette

Giorgio Armani blush

Smashbox x Vlada eye liner

Chanel mascara

Charlotte Tilbury powder

Benefit brows

YSL and Makeup Atelier Color correctors

Glossier concealer 

88,857 Replies
testing