Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

eyeshadow relish by urban decay

Re: What are you wearing today?

Eyes: ColourPop shadows Vanity Fair, Alchemy, The Golden Child, and Un; Too Faced BTS; IT Bye Bye Under Eye; IT Brow Power

Face: UD One & Done; IT Celebration Foundation Illumination; ColourPop Thames; ColourPop Pretty Bonnes

Lips: ColourPop Ultra Matte Sunday 

CC59CE01-ED20-4725-A693-FA7455761002.jpeg

Hi @alexasteph,

You have very strong brows, I'm so jealous. I've been trying to grow out my eyebrows with lash serum, but no luck. I've heard so many great things about ColourPop lipsticks and need to check them out. That color looks great on you!

@PenelopeBT Thank you! The brows are due to them being too bushy to bother tweezing when the thin brows were in haha. So I still have all my brows! Teased for them in high school, envied for them in my 20’s! 

CP is a great brand, I’ve been meaning to pick up some more to add to my collection. The shadows are some of the best on the market. 

Omg I’m losing my mind. I’m crossposting all over the place and forgetting what I posted where. Anyway....

This was for the All or one thread. This is pretty much an all MUFE lookDAD13388-D8B1-430A-A074-D2A26A358BB3.jpeg

E95331DF-714C-4115-9817-217DA1946178.jpeg

I’m wearing a MUFE foundation sample I just got, an Artist Palette I’ve had forever, a PYO palette trio that I got for shadow bases, a blush in S214 that I just got as a 100 point perk, an Artist shadow in I-544 that was a 100 pointer as well, and the lippie is 6N that everyone and their brother has. I currently have three of this color and I gave several away. It’s a pretty color at least. 😁

That MUFE lip color is nice on you, @jozkid! Makes me wonder if I had that one at some point (I only tried one and it was not my color so I’ve never tried another, though received quite a few through sub boxes). The colors in that palette are pretty, especially that deep blue😊

Today’s look features:

Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Siren, Hourglass Film Noir mascara, MAC blush in Melba and MAC lipstick in Hug Me

76476DCB-649F-48B9-82DB-1F9AF1D4EADF.jpeg

Hi @gonerogue,

Your lashes look amazing! I've never tried the Hourglass Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara, but I want to now after looking at how great your lashes look. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT You're too sweet! Hourglass Film Noir is a great mascara and its buildable without giving you spider lashes 🙂

So very pretty @gonerogue!

Went to the beach yesterday so I went real simple with the makeup. Used the Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, Bobbi Brown's eyeshadow in Sand, Colourpop's Yes, Please Palette, L'oreal's Lash Paradise Mascara and BKR's Paris Water Balm. I proceeded to get a huge sunburn all over so I'll just be lathering myself in Aloe Vera lotion for the next few days hahaIMG_20180815_102414.jpg

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@SpaceLlama I love your hair right now! Did you get it down again or is this the color it faded to? Also, do you like the Yes Please palette? I’ve been wanting to try it. 💛🧡❤️

@SpaceLlama Your skin is absolutely flawless! I hope that your sunburn heals soon, aloe vera gel or arnica gel will help your sunburn to heal and both are natural which is great! I love your faded hair colour, the light blue colour looks great! Take care!

You really look mermaid-y @SpaceLlama!  Just the perfect setting!

Wow @SpaceLlama  You do way more to look good when going to the beach than I do.  Looking very lovely here.  I really like the way the color in your hair has faded to this pale blue.  Maybe try this mask?

https://www.sephora.com/product/after-sun-mask-P429726?keyword=after%20sun%20wat

Just recently discovered that Nars base, @SpaceLlama, and I loooove it! Sorry to hear about your sunburn😔 hope your skin recovers quickly.

Crossposting from the All or one brand thread. I took a page from @melissapurple22's handbook, but her peach/blue look is far more pulled together than mine. 

Wearing tons of stuff: Laneige BB cushion, ABH Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, Viseart palettes in Bridal and Neutral Mattes, Trish McEvoy Curling Mascara, Clinique Quickliner in Intense Midnight, NARS Blush palette Unfiltered I in Watch Me, Me First, and Takeover, Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in Pale Pink, and finally Tom Ford Lips & Boys in Peter. 

28E5628B-BE9F-47CE-8F64-BE830CE294C5.jpeg

You look beautiful @jozkid you did a great job 😉 I also really like that lip colour 💜

I don’t know about that @melissapurple22. I used to use dark blues a ton when I was younger. They just don’t look as nice on me anymore. Oh well. Maybe a slightly different blue. 🤗

I like the lippie too, but they don’t have Peter anymore. I don’t know if it has a counterpart like some of the other boys do

C32A172F-77F9-4DDE-BD83-7E2C011E2F52.jpeg

3D0DF770-6BC9-4B57-A1C1-1FCE1264EF05.jpeg

68D65510-E92C-4AA6-B88F-679D4ABC2267.jpeg

It’s been a very long time since I pulled out a Tarte Blush.  They used to be my number one staple and i’m remembering why.  The KVD holo single holds its own.  I paired it alone on my lids with jill Stuart dreamy invitation.  

Honestly most of my makeup work today was on my chest/ lower neck.  Zim scratched me up while nursing and the whole area is very red and cut up.  The cuts are shining through but it’s nothing compared to what’s under there.  

Hi @heartsmyface,

I completely agree with @sprocketta! You look so radiant! I'm loving this simple look on you. Gorgeous!!

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

88,857 Replies
testing