Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@Blackwhiskey

Blond looks good on you!! 

Re: What are you wearing today?

Tried our the caution extreme mascara from hourglass for my photo shoot! Added thickness but not too much length! Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 9.4 g

“I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.”BEFEC85A-1AED-483E-A19A-51F5572E0D2B.jpeg

Hi @Dopudja,

This is a beautiful photo of you! Thank you for sharing your review for the Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 9.4 g. I've been hearing so many good reviews about this product. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Dior Addict in DiorKiss...for some reason the tag isn't working 😞

RE: What are you wearing today?

Unicorn Cut Crease💜💖

@litlikebic your eye makeup is phenomenal! I love this ki...

@litlikebic your eye makeup is phenomenal! I love this kind of look but have no idea how to even start one haha. Looks amazing 😍

So pretty @litlikebic.  Love the lip shade on you!  

Anonymous Insider

RE: What are you wearing today?

You look fabulous! 💜 thank you for sharing this look with all of us and for giving me an idea to try for my next makeup look ☺️💖💄💋 @litlikebic

Love your lip color! 😊 @litlikebic

Love your lip color! 😊 @litlikebic

Hi @litlikebic,

Beautiful cut crease! I also love the dark lip! Thank you for sharing this look with us. 🙂 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I really like your choice of colors on your crease, @litlikebic-unusual and your application is so smooth☺️ Thank you for sharing!

So jealous you can do that crease! It looks great @litlikebic

This is what I'm wearing today:

1.-Primer: No Primer today just my CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 4.2 oz Pump/ 125 mL and the pixi milk mist.

2.- Foundation: IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ - Medium 

3.- Concealer: Conceal and Define from Makeup Revolution

4.- Powder: For set my under eye I use the KVD Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder Standard Size Translucent - 0.67 oz & for the rest of the face my CLINIQUE Superpowder Double Face Makeup Foundation Matte Neutral

5.- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Dark Chocolate

6.- Blush: TARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

7.- Highlighter: OFRA Beverly Hills Highlighter. (Mix two shades)

8.- Eyeshadow: tarte Tartelette™ Toasted Eyeshadow Palette

9. Mascara: Essence False Lashes Mascara

10.- Lipsick: TOO FACED - Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick - Queen B

11.- Setting Spray - Morphe setting mist.

Hi @cynthiaanahi,

Loved the products you used for your makeup application today! I'm such a big fan of the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Chocolate Soleil, it is the just the right color and has great pay off. Also, love the new packaging of this product. The TARTE - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed is one of my go-to blushes if I don't know which color to wear. Amazing for everyday wear and goes well with every makeup look! 😉

Warmest regards,

Helen

That’s quite an impressive array of products, @cynthiaanahi! I’ve heard good things about that IT Foundation😊

Sunday:

Inspired by the ALL or Different thread but didnt quite meet the criteria.

So I almost had an ALL Tarte look except for the eyeshadow. I only have one Tarte eyeshadow that was a gwp but I really wanted to use a yellow shadow.

I was too scared of having a heavy hand on the eyeshadow so you really cant see the lid color well in the pictures. But its fun coming up with the color combos 🙂

Foundation:Bareminerals Complexion rescue 

Eyeshadow base: Too faced Matte neutral eyeshadow pallet in Nudie

Eyeshadow crease:Too faced Matte neutral eyeshadow pallet in Risque

Eyeshadow lid: Too faced  A Girl's Best Friend Eye Shadow Palette in Good Boy with Ruh Roh in the middle

Eyeliner: Tarte Maneater liner

Mascara: Tarte tarteist lash paint (which is not as good as Maneater mascara- it smudges when you sweat)

Setting powder: Tarte Filtered Light setting powder Rainforest of the sea

Lips: Tarte Tartesit Creamy Lip Paint in Manbun

Summer Goth look LOLSummer Goth look LOL

So inspired by this look @Buootiful.  I really want to try a yellow shadow look but am sooo nervous!  Yours is beautiful!  I might try to copy it!!

Aww thank you @KrishAtlU♥️ You should totally copy it and do a yellow eyeshadow! I was scared but so intrigued by the yellow color, i had to jump in and just do it 🙂

@Buootiful😂😂😂😂😂 at the name of that lip!!!!! Great color on you but that is just too funny!

Hi @Buootiful,

Gorgeous! I'm loving this makeup look on you! The shade Manbun is such a pretty lip shade! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Thank you!!!! @RaquelBT That is high praise coming from you ❤️ 🙂 It took a long time but it was fun!

88,857 Replies
testing