Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very pretty and glowing makeup look @bakeamuffin how do you like the kaja products? 

@melissapurple22 thank you! 💕 

I’m really liking them, they’re fun and easy to work with. I’m finding the highlighter applies best by tapping

it gently with my finger where I want it, same with the eyeshadow trio! It’s quick and they both have great payoff! The bento trio shades are so pigmented, they can be used as a topper or by themselves. The cheeky Stamp is really gimmicky, but I love it and the formula works well! It blends out nicely and I’ll admit, even at 25 I have fun using the heart Stamp feature- every time ☺️ 💕 if you’re interested in trying k-Beauty, their products are great! 

My first stab at using Naked Cherry. This is also the most makeup I've worn since I injured my hand. I don't even know how I did eyeliner! Hopefully I didn't go overboard on the eyes. Wearing Nsked Cherry, Clinique skinny stick eyeliner in blackest black, NARS Orgasm blush, Toofaced BTS mascara and Clinique long last glosswear in Tenderheart. I wanted to use the IT cc cream but I realized taking it off without a wipe would be too tough with one hand. Oh well. This greatly lifted my spirits and made me feel pretty.20181028_151951.jpg

20181028_151955.jpg

20181028_151956.jpg

Your liner looks great @sprocketta! Nice job! Your eyeshadow and lip color are a lovely pairing! So pretty!

@itsfi I cheated on the lipstick challenge with it. First I put on 1 of the PMGs but it was too bright for that eye makeup  and I grabbed a handy favorite that I've already worn.

Very pretty @sprocketta those colours look so good with your skin tone 💜 Having fun playing with your new palette! 

Thanks @melissapurple22 hopefully I can do a few looks as lovely as what you do with your eye palettes. It's always impressive.

I couldn’t wait to try out my newest pretties given to me by @ohheyitscindyk for the Halloween exchange! I’m wearing HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Amethystand PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Executive Realness

Thanks again my ghoulfriend!  I love them!275BB030-3805-4D63-BB2C-2355920833B2.jpeg

Those are perfect for you and such great items! I’m so behind on posts! @jozkid @ohheyitscindyk

Heheh!  You’re forgiven @sister13!  Thank you!

@jozkid Your ghoulfriend definitely came through for you! The pop of color plays beautifully with your eyes. 

Thank you @tastelikewater. She sure did!  I’m loving all my new pretties. 

@jozkid Ahh your eyes are gorgeous! And that lippie is so perfect for you 🙂

The purples in that Huda palette are very clean. They apply pretty bright and don’t seem to muddy up. I just couldn’t wait to try out all my things @ohheyitscindyk!

Great eye and lip choices @jozkid! They pair so nicely and the colors look so pretty on you! ❤️

Thanks so much @itsfi!

I love that lipstick @jozkid it's looks beautiful and goes very well with your eye makeup look. 💜

I wish I could say I totally planned it @melissapurple22 but I think I was just really excited to try out all my presents. Lol!

@jozkid I love Executive Realness on you. It's a different shade on you than me and it's perfect for you. Looking lovely.

Thanks @sprocketta. It’s strange though. It seems a lot of lipsticks  look different on me than they do on other people. I actually have super pale lips and usually apply lipsticks with a lip brush since I don’t have a very defined lip line. But this one I applied from the bullet as well after I did my brush thing, so the color should be more true. But it looks rather bright and rosy on me doesn’t it?

It looks so much more red on you @jozkid but trust me, it looks great.

88,857 Replies
testing