Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I LOVE the colour on your lid! It's so so pretty!

Anonymous Insider

I am stuck in the business class emirates lounge at Dubai airport as my connecting flight is delayed by 5 hours, so I figured since I'm too tired to do any work, I could log in here instead 🙂 As always you are fabulously polished and perfectly groomed, and as always it's your flair for creating inconceivable (to me) eye definition that most captivates me: On this occasion the miniature works of art on your lids make me think of a desert sandstorm, not unlike the one we landed in this morning (seriously I doubt the pilot could see a thing; it was a rough landing)! The shadow colors flatter your skin tone wonderfully, as does this hybrid mixed race lip! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

What are you talking about you dont like the combo?? PSHHH girl you look flawless! (Like always)

Giiiiirl, stop! 🙂 thanks! 

Well Starlet just got added to my loves list.

And you just got the Dreamer! Haha. I was actually debating between the Starlet and the Dreamer but the taupe shades of this palette are what called me. 

I know! I'm not getting the Nars Dual Intensity palette anymore and I'm going to return the two DI singles I have, so I can justify this … 😄

Gorgeous orange color on your lids! And you look so cute with your braid! Nice change of pace!

Thanks jozkid! It was down like always but I washed it this morning and it was bugging the crapola out of me so I did this at my desk at work 🙂 

What the heck? It works on you!

I really like the blush you chose with those eyes!  And your scarf looks so cozy 😉

Thanks mocha! Im really enjoying this cheek palette. And I had to pull out the scarf. It's a whopping 64 degrees! Brrrr!! 

I'm kidding. I know thats not cold for all of you. Don't throw tomatoes at me. 🙂 

LOL, don't worry, I only throw kittens 😉

64 degrees is bikini weather here!

Wow! Not here! 

THe orange is so pretty! It looks great with your colouring! I wish I could pull these colours off 🙂

Thanks skate! I wish I could do my own hair the way you do yours! 

You look so fresh, and innocent, and those little plump cheeks. So cute. ❤️ 

Thank you! 🙂

IMG_20150223_122024.jpg

I bit a russian and now I'm red. 

Here's the unfiltered photos. I just loved the vintagey look those gave.

I'm wearing Russian red by mac

innerstellar palette by kvd 

vice 3 

kvd liner

ysl mascara

ga brow stuff

nars nars nars 

SAM_1810.JPGSAM_1807.JPGSAM_1814.JPG

Don't mind the cute shirt. I'm an evil little bat. 

Anonymous Insider

I'm stuck in the emirates business class lounge at Dubai airport as my connecting flight is delayed 5 hours, so I figured I'd check in and see all of yesterday's looks! In both the filtered and unfiltered versions of your pics you look like a bohemian 1970's rock star crossed with yet another Japanese Geisha! Your mass of crazy wild raven hair confers the perfect frame to showcase your natural beauty! The lip is classic red, very Femme Fatale, and a tad gothic and vampirish! Your washed out smokey eye is fabulously grunge-punk, and your talent with eyeliner is simply amazing to behold; that bold wing is perfect, as is that which strikes through your tear duct! You look absolutely stunning! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing