Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're such a cutiepie. You seriously look like a Disney princess. ^^

hahaha thank you that made my day 

Ok this is my first pic on BT of myself and first post (not reply) to the WAYWT thread. I don't really post pics of myself or family online this its a partial pic, but I love seeing all the looks you guys create on here and just HAD to participate!

OK, here goes:

Face: Bare Minerals Ready foundation in R 310 ( I think it translates to golden tan but not 100% sure)

Eyes: Tarte Coleen peach on lid, UD Naked 3 **bleep** in crease and buzz sheered onto center, UD 24/7 liner in Rockstar, Lancôme Hypnose Drama mascara (black color)

Lips: Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Raisin, UD Super Saturated lip pencil in Glinda

image.jpg

This looks as though it would be a beautifully polished, preppy look! Your blending of the eyeshadows is just exquisite, and that lip is wonderfully feisty! From what I can see of you, you look gorgeous! Smiley Happy

Hi there, H216! I love the peachy eyes and lips! Smiley Happy

Very pretty and natural, you have great lashes!

Welcome!

Foundation: Smashbox

Powder: Smashbox

Lips: Estee Lauder 

Eyes: Naked Urban Decay Basics

Just playing with a red lipstick I had hidden away...I never wear red as Im not brave enough but thought it would be fun to try it out.

o_o

Every time. Hahaha.

Let me explain myself.

Now you resemble Taylor Swift but  and no offense to her because I think she's beautiful, but wow, you beat her!

This is such a super pretty, youthful look! I'm loving the subtle yet effective definition of your gorgeous eyes, those heavy, glossy bangs, and that cute, sassy, barely there red lip! You look absolutely beautiful! Smiley Happy

You have the most innocent face!   You must be able to get away unscathed with a lot of mischief! 

Be brave! The red looks nice on you. Wear it around the house and get comfortable with it.

Today's look; KVD Shade+Light Contour palette along with UDs Naked2 palette & KVDs Everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita. Also my first time contouring my nose. Not quite sure if it's become a -must- in my routine. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Your contour looks really perfect to me. I love the muted bronzy-browns you've used in this look. Ever the polished one, andrea!

Wow! Another look that is utterly distinctive to you and you alone! The nose contouring is expertly done, but you need it only if you feel you need a thinner nose, and I never noticed your nose being anything otter than perfect in any other picture. I love that eyeliner wing that is all your own, the immaculate blending for seamless eyeshadow and another wholly unexpected lip color! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

Your conture is excellent!  How do you like the palette? The lipstick works so well with your skin tone

I'm really liking it. Smiley Happy it blends amazingly.Definitely a must have. I don't have any other contour palettes so I can't compare it to anything else.  :/

Not today but last night's look Smiley Happy

Used the Nars Dual Intensity shadow palette (Himaloa, Ursa Major, Lysithea) dry, I've had this palette for weeks now but I haven't had the time to play with it as much as I'd like to. Stila Stay All Day liquid liner in black, ABH Brow Wiz, YSL Ink Fusion foundation (I think I might need a lighter/yellower shade...), Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Tarte blush in Exposed, Bite beauty lip pencil in Winterberry and I had no mascara when I took this photos but I put MUFE Smoky Extravagant on before I left to the party. 

Are you are just a *doll.* I mean that in the absolute best way possible. I find it so astonishing that you're not wearing any mascara in this photo, because I'm super jealous of how soft, thick, and full your natural lashes look!! You're a polished and gorgeous woman, MissPain (and omg where did you get that necklace because I love it).

I simply have to gush over the lip first because it is gorgeous! However, if this is your lashes sans mascara, I am stunned and envious; they are perfect! Loving your expertly executed wing of liner too, and the impressive blending of eyeshadow that enables your eyelids to look so ethereal and beautiful! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

That's how you look without mascara?! Dang, lady. Smiley Happy

81,043 Replies