Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes that Melt palette is seriously stunning. I definitely agree that all the gorgeous palettes have taken a toll on my bank account this fall.

Gorgeous @makeitup305 ❤️🥰💋

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! I don’t play with cool tones much so this was definitely out of my comfort zone a bit but I liked the way it turned out.

I had to play with Ritualistic Rose a bit more today. I used all of the shades in it earlier this week, and I hate to say I just don't love the bronze shade on me. I mean, bronze is just sparkly brown, and I hate brown lol, but I tried to like it anyways. Nope. That makes RR not very amenable to a one-palette-look for me, which is a bit of a pain since my counter space is quite limited, but that dark pink in it may turn out to be one of my favorite shades of all time, so a cluttered counter top will be worth it ❤️ True to my love of cooler tones, I think the dark rose shade looks simply amazing paired with the dark grey out of the MTHRSHP Subliminal palette. Add a tiny dash of the lighter pink on my inner corner, and it's a quick and easy sparkly look

IMG_20191130_161959666.jpg

IMG_20191130_162003062_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20191130_161259153.jpg

Spoiler
Brows:
Stila Vivid Vibrant in Labradorite

Eyes:
NARS eyeshadow primer
Both pinks from PMG Ritualistic Rose, grey from PMG MTHRSHP Subliminal
Laura Geller eyeliner in Deep Purple
Clarins 4D Wonder Mascara
Smashbox Primer Water

Face:
Cotz sunscreen
Almay powder
Smashbox LA Lights palette in Malibu Berry (first and last shades)

Lips:
Japonesque Kumadori Lipstick in Origami

@RGbrown ,

I'm glad that the Ritualistic Rose palette contains a new favorite shade for you! 

That's a major find!

I like this look on you 💗 @RGbrown 

@RGbrown I liove the whole look. I especially dig the lipstick color. You wear bright so well 😍😘🥰

Wow these are beautiful palettes and I love the looks people are creating with them on these threads. I love the pink on you @RGbrown 🥰 it’s so pretty!  Sorry you don’t like bronze lol but maybe with a deep sapphire the 2 might be cool.  You look wonderful, glad you went with a bright lippie.  They are my favourite on you.  

@2manyperfumes 

I'm not sure I know how to wear a not bold lippie 😂 I do have a few (very few lol), but they just never feel right to me, even though most folks say "bold eyes OR bold lips, not both". Guess I just don't like that rule 😋

@RGbrown Don’t worry, if it’s the case I will be there with you. I like bold everything 😘

Please don’t change @RGbrown 💋 bold and bold works amazing on you.  You are a rule breaker they don’t apply to you lol.  I can only do bold and bold in a monochromatic colour scheme.  I tried wearing a bright eyeshadow look with a bold lip in different colours OMG in a bad way.  Remember you helped me figure out the zodiac inspired makeup look I was stuck on. 

683738EC-F815-453F-A93B-10BDDDF314CD.png

@RGbrown I love your look! Sorry you don’t like the bronze! My best advice would be to try mixing it with other colors such as the gold or champagne in your Interstellar palette or one of the shades in your Eye Ecstasy palette that I think I saw you bought. Part of the reason I love PMG so much is that her shadows blend into themselves so well you can change the shades without them getting muddy.

@makeitup305 

Thanks so much!

I'll have to play with the bronze a bit more; thanks for the tips!

The colors look beautiful on you, @RGbrown!

Thank you @curlychiquita!

@RGbrown  I think you did a beautiful job!!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown, That looks so good together! I tried using Ritu...

@RGbrown, That looks so good together! I tried using Ritualistic Rose by itself and feel I need one more color like you said. Thanks for posting this look.

Re: @RGbrown, That looks so good together! I tried using Ritu...

@Luvstravel 

That dark pink has so many possibilities; it's a fun, bright color without being too bold, and I think it'll look fantastic with all sorts of shades. Navy blue, forest green, even dark browns (if you like them 😋). I can't wait to play with it some more

Today I used my Ritualistic Rose palette by itself. Not bad, but I have to remember to use the top right color as a topper because it's so sparkly. On lips Bobbi Brown Babe.

@Luvstravel  Pretty look

88,857 Replies
testing