Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ive been kidnapped by the weekly color challenge! I haven't posted here in a while. Here's my date night look: 

Marc Jacobs the Starlet palette (#1, 2, 6 & 7) + the gray shade from COTY palette on my brow bone 

BareMinerals Illuminating Mineral Veil 

The darkest shade from Lorac Unzipped Cheek palette and a blush from Stila of a Perfect Cheek palette 

UD Streak 

UD Perversion mascara 

IMG_20150822_170914.jpg

IMG_20150822_181301.jpg

I'm jealous of your ability to pull off silver eyeshadow. 

Your hair looks so voluminous!

Ooh the starlet palette, do you love it? You're always so great at your blending and I'm kinda meh.. Are the shadows good to work with or do I need to be highly skilled? On another note * sigh* your hair is beautiful, frames your face nicely

Thanks Haley! I do love it! If you feel like you're "meh" at blending (although I'm sure you're better than you think!) then I would recommend this palette even more! The shadows are so soft and buttery. They are so easy to blend. Great quality. 

And as for my hair...thanks again! But I got my hair done yesterday so I was fresh from the salon so I can't take credit for it Smiley Happy 

Absolutely beautiful, SDdenm! Smiley Happy Love it! Heart

Thanks Tracy! Smiley Happy 

Love love love!  Have fun!

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Love these colors. They look gorgeous and so so flattering on you. 

Thank you! I just loooove this palette! 

Tried out several new items today, most notablely Burberry Dusky Mauve eyeshadow & Jeffree Star Blow Pony lip stain.

image.jpg

You honestly cannot look bad in any shade of lipstick! Just curious, do you consider your skin "neutral"? It seems that every color of everything looks great on you.

Yes, I have neutral undertones.  I like to wear all the colors Smiley Wink

Wow, I can really tell. It must be true that people with neutral undertones get the benefit of wearing any color because you look great in everything.

Oooooo, I love that lip color! Also, how do you like Burberry eyeshadows? I've never used any before, and I'm interested to know how it compares to other brands...

This was my first purchase in the Burberry brand.  I really, really love the quality.  Very silky and opaque.  I would recommend it.

Anne! I missed seeing your looks Heart

Your skin is flawless, as always, and that eyeshadow is killer on you. I really, really like it, but Blow Pony is definitely the star here. LOVE IT!

(and love the name Smiley Wink lol)

Awww...thanks Mixe!  Been a depressed little house hermit lately so I have been going makeup free most days.

... ...

... ... ...

Blow Pony.

Tee-hee.

In all seriousness, it looks nice on you, and goes well with the mauve shadow. How do you like it?

Love it!  Was drawn in by the name but stayed for the color & quality.  I recommend everyone get Blow Pony.  lol

86,474 Replies