Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, thanks Ali!  It is an awesome color.  ❤️ red.

Whoa whoa whoa. Your hair looks different. What did you do with it?!

Love that lipstick on you. AMAZING!

Thanks k617!

TBH, it's just all mangled from working out.  I redid my makeup but not my hair, LOL.

Look at you!!! Seriously, I can't add anything aside from what others have already said. You look incredible! I seriously love that lipstick on you. It's just the RIGHT shade of red. And I like your wild hair! 

Thank you, lachaton!  I'm convinced Besame has cornered the market on red lipsticks.

HOLY SWEAR WORD, MOCHA. THAT LIPSTICK IS AMAZING AND FIERCE. CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!

HA!  Thanks TKLJ!  You're so awesome, this made me 😄 😄 😄 

My thoughts exactly!! 

Thank you, paiute!

What she said!!!

Thank you, Lyra!

Oooo - is that Besame product the one that comes in the package that looks like a little matchbook? I was wondering about how that would look. It's so vibrant! 

You look great! Love that bold lip colour 😄

Mixe, yes, it's the little matchbook one.  The package is slightly larger than a matchbook, and surprisingly one stick has enough product to do your whole mouth (even though it doesn't look like it would) with some to spare.

Thanks!  

You look great! How are you liking Viseart? And What about Surratt? I haven't jumped on that yet because let's be honest- what do I need.... And the packaging seems problematic to me. This color looks great though. How are you likign them? 

Thanks mrsbaine!

The Viseart I have tried so far (Neutral/Sultry/Paris) have all been awesome on me.  I have pretty oily lids, and I've been able to wear them without primer and still not crease.  When I tried out Paris Nudes on Tuesday I wore it for more than 9 hours, gardened in the hot sun and got stuck in the rain and they still hadn't creased.  I was very impressed.  Of the 3, I did find today's Neutral to be a bit stiffer to work with than the others, but still lovely.

As for Surratt, I have all the ones that will show up on my skintone.  They definitely sit on the more natural, softly luminous spectrum of blush.  I use them when I want to do no-makeup looks, as they all give a really nice glow, without looking like a ton of pigment.  The cases that the individual blushes come in are pretty flimsy and come off easily.  You can get a compact to slot them in to, but so far I haven't bothered, because they are already pricy enough for the size, LOL.

Thanks MPJ! I will give Viseart a shot. I didn't love the way they swatched. I'll try to do a look tomorrow using more than one shade. 🙂 

I played with Surratt the last time I was in NYC at Barney's. The packaging in my opinion is an absolute miss. But some of the products are really beautiful. There are a couple of the shadows that are really pretty, but I didn't want to buy the compact at the time. 

I really like this look on you! Your skin looks so bright and glowy! (not sure if it's the highlighter or your natural skin, but either way it's great!)

Thanks Guessgal!

Ooooohh this is gorgeous

Thanks malday!

Cute!  I love this look.

Which colour Besame is this?  Or is the name 1920s Besame?

88,857 Replies
testing