Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Well you look radiant as always @SportyGirly125 😘, sorry you’ve all been sick.  It’s a bad bug season  for sure.  Then add a young baby and your exhausted 😩 

@2manyperfumes Thank you. It sucks when the whole family gets sick. 

@SportyGirly125  I think you've sold me on the lip oils! I just can't decide which color to pick up! You look beautiful! 

@PrettyPaint I got Rosewood as a gratis and then grabbed Coral but I’m eyeing Berry next.  It’s just so good. Can’t really go wrong with any of the shades 

@SportyGirly125  I'm eyeing berry too!  In case you need any incentive, the lip oil qualifies as a skin purchase and can be used with the saveonskin code. 🙂

@PrettyPaintthanks for letting me know 

@PrettyPaint @SportyGirly125 Dang it! Saw the coral on you...read your text that it qualifies for the saveonskin promo...the 2 LE holo pink & pearl ended up in my basket🤷🤦😘 excited! be here Wed

@sonnydee @Those are pretty shades. Can’t wait to see your swatches. 

@SportyGirly125 good to know! You look so beautiful!!! Glowing most definitely!!

@lmaster Aww thank you 😊 

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I am so sorry to hear you guys have been sick! I just got over the flu and went makeup-free the whole time too! This look is so pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thank you. This bug is just going around I guess. 

@RebeccaBT Sorry you had the flu! Wearing makeup is the last thing I want to do when I'm sick too. It never applies well anyhow when I'm sick because my skin is usually so gross and peeling around the nose area.

Hope you all feel better soon. Going back to work after a baby/break is overwhelming but you will settle down soon.

happy B’day and Happy new year!! You look gorgeous @SportyGirly125 

@naturalooks15 Thank you so much 😊 

@SportyGirly125, Sorry the family has been sick, hope eve...

@SportyGirly125, Sorry the family has been sick, hope everyone gets to feeling better. That Colourpop highlighter is popping, it looks great!

Re: @SportyGirly125, Sorry the family has been sick, hope eve...

@Luvstravel Thank you so much!!!  Being sick for almost a month is not fun.  I haven’t been taking any medication so it’s been a slow recovery but seeing the light. 

Happy birthday @SportyGirly125 ! And happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

I love your whole look, and I keep hearing about the Dior lip oil... you’re definitely selling me on it here. I hope your family gets well soon. ❤️

@WinglessOne Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.  The lip oil is so good. I know a few BIC members who made a purchase for another color after receiving it as a gratis last month. 

So pretty @SportyGirly125! I love the lip liner + lip oil combo - beautiful color! I hope you and your family are feeling better. Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎁🎉🎈 

@itsfi Thank you!!!!  I think this will be the only time my birthday falls right on Lunar New Year.  Double celebration time. 

88,857 Replies
testing