Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love your style! Those glasses are sweet and the curves of your face are so pretty!

I second this. I love those glasses and from what I can see, that outfit looks just like something I would wear. 🙂

Twinsies. 🙂

Omg. I WANT YOUR GLASSES! i'd wear black frames but that's cause of my hair but omg. ❤️ so cute 

Thanks, Blackwhiskey! I'm a total glasses hound. 🙂

I can certainly attest to that!

You truly are the cutest. Gorgeous face, and rocking the sexy librarian (read: sexy intellectual) look. 😍

Yes!

I wish I could pull off sexy librarian. I'd wear a pencil skirt and heels everyday!

I think you could easily more than pull it off! You are gorgeous! Do it and post a photo. 

Those glasses are adorable! I love them to pieces.

Also, are you wearing a Modcloth dress? If so, I have the same one. 😉

Yep, Modcloth. 🙂

Did it pill and do a weird polyester-y thing to you, too?

Yes! Super annoying. I kept pulling what I thought were hairs stuck to it only to realize it was the weird elastic thread it's made of.

I'll try to wear mine tomorrow in homage/solidarity.

Luckily, I got mine when they had a unicorn sale. I think I only paid $20 for it. Now, I just use one of those fabric shaver things on it before I wear it, and hope for the best.

Can't wait to see you rock it! 🙂

Also, I was too distracted by your glasses to comment that your brows are fantastic!

Why thank you! I love big, bushy, caterpillar brows!

They are not bushy. They are full and on-trend.

Anonymous Insider

You look so fresh faced! I love the pattern on your  top and your glasses are so fun! 

Why thank you, LHart6! I have a glasses collection... besides skincare, that's where most of my money has gone. 😉

Anonymous Insider

I'm jealous! Where do you get your frames from if you don't mind me asking? My vision is horrific so I've always stuck with getting frames from my eye doctor. I have to really make sure I like them because they're so expensive I'll usually keep them for like 3-5 years before switching again. 

But - now that I'm no longer able to wear contacts (ugh!) I've been thinking about getting multiple pairs of glasses with different frames so I can switch things up and keep things interesting haha

These are from Bonlook. I don't think they carry this particular style anymore, but I order from them on the regular. I used to buy my glasses directly from my optometrist's office, too, and it's such a rip-off. Bonlook sells a complete pair for $99. If you sign up for their email list, they have a new special every week (right now it's $20 off tortoise pattern frames), and about once a month they'll offer bundle deals (like two pairs, lenses and all, for $140). Also, if you don't like the glasses, you can return them for free. 

What I love most is that they are not cheap and flimsy, like most bargain eyewear. They're extremely well-made and durable! I still have the very first pair I ordered from them going on three years ago, and they're still in perfect repair-- no loose screws or crooked anything. 

I've tried other mail order eyewear companies, like Warby Parker (warped, cheap lenses) and Classic Specs (rather boring selection, IMO). Bonlook wins. HIGHLY recommend them.

88,857 Replies
testing