Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! I really love the color but I'm not sure about the formula. Granted it kind of hydrated my lips but at the same time it really popped out the dryness, if that makes sense. I was like whoah... good thing it was a dark shade because it would've looked horrible. 

Mmm okay so I've seen comments about the slight sheen on their face with this new nars foundation, I don't know if it's the powder or the foundation but it's settled into my nose pores. I liked the matte look but now it's kind of an oil slick for me. My nose has been out of control. It's been very oily. Any suggestions?  I do like t he coverage but only at the start when it looks all perfectly matte glow. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE BW!! The first pic is gorgeous

Love ko 🙂

^^ Thank you!!

Anonymous Insider

You're so beautiful, Lady. ^-^ I love how you made your eyes glow. I'd say get some fragrance samples!

Thank you. This new nars eyeshadow is the bomb! 

You should go to Sephora! You can't get all beautified like this just to go buy cat food 🙂 

lol 😛 i ended up not going because i got a headache at target. uuuuuuuugh. 

Did you get St. Paul-de-Vence from NARS directly? I've been waiting forever for it to pop up on Sephora 😞 I'm thinking of just going the Nordstrom route.

Actually, I bought it at the store.. I went to go buy the DI NARS palette and it was there O_O, unfortunately they don't have everything , just a few things.. I think I heard jemly mention her store has it too.. including the paint pot? I want to swatch that one so bad. >_<

I heard about nars shipping and there's some things I want but with the delays.. I dont think so. Not to mention if you live in the northern states i think mail is either slow right now or stopped.. something like that. 

Blah. The last store I walked into didn't have it out, but I also didn't ask if it was even in the stock room. They didn't have the new foundation out either, I had to ask to test them out and they brought me an entire bin haha. Nordstrom shipping is delayed due to the weather and I won't be able to get to a store until the weekend so I'm wondering if I should just order and wait.

i saw the pretties at a department store, not at a sephora. but that was pre-feb 1st. no clue what the status is now.

That foundation looks great on you! I am planning to stop by Sephora over lunch to pick up another sample of it, hopefully in the right color this time!

I'm glad that this first sample I got was an exact match, I was a bit worried but then I came home and checked the stats of fiji and it was fine. ( i was worried that it wasn't the foundation with my yellow undertone). 

yay for feeling fantastic !!! you certainly look fantastic !! my lord that eyeshadow duo was made for youit's perfect. 

i don't need to be at work today so i'm tempted to go get the foundation as well, but i'm hesitating because i've only tested it for a day and probably really should wait a few days. i love my GA luminous silk so much that i'm really asking myself if i need to be messing with new foundations..........

I'm on the same boat as you. I love GA luminous silk but... this foundation.. oh god. And this is only my 2nd day testing it and i'm already in love. I was looking at narsmedia and tips for oily skin. Now, it's only my nose that gets really oily but I tried the tip with my own powder and ack. I fell in love. I also love the eyeshadow, especially the brown shade, it blends well with my natural pigment. 'your skin but better'

but you can actually notice the shadow which amazes me and makes me love it even more. I'm glad I took the dive and b ought it. muahaha 😄 now i have to try and fight off the urge to buy fiji. 

I woke up utterly exhausted. My makeup reflects that - I just didn't have the energy to do anything special. TF Chocolate Bar palette on eyes, OCC Electric Grandma on lips (I finally sadly had to give up on the lipstick challenge as I pretty much ran out). My eyelashes are a mess, I cleaned them up a bit after these photos.

0202.jpg

0202-2.jpg

Clearly I missed a day here cause this look is gorgeous!   You look so bright and fresh and just glowing! 

Anonymous Insider

This is an immaculately polished, impeccably groomed look, which cleverly makes you look the opposite of tired! The envy-inducing seamless blending of Chocolate Bar shades on your eyelids truly makes your eyes pop, and that gorgeous peachy lip is utterly inspired! You look absolutely beautiful!!! 🙂

I'm in love with this look. I need to start using my chocolate bar again. 

Your lashes are great and really enhance your big, bright eyes.

88,857 Replies
testing