Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look great!!!! Are you on vacation?!? So jealous! I love your haircut too! 

Thank you, mrsbaine!  I'm in Anguilla until tomorrow.  Hopefully I will soak up enough heat and light to last me through the rest of the Canadian winter 😉

i just realized that makes me sound like a lizard, lol.

Gorgeous, lady! You always look so bright and fresh, no matter the colors you are wearing.

Thank you, Gwyn!

You look radiant,  I don't notice any bags with your beautiful face.

Aw, thanks BW!  I think I am my own worst critic 😉

Those lips. *__* I love that colour!

Thanks choco!  You make me want pudding for breakfast!  Mmmmm, pudding...

Uh you're crazy, there are no bags!  You look amazing Mocha!  

Thanks Michelle!

Anonymous Insider

Darling, your face looks gorgeous, and there is barely any darkness *to* conceal under your eye, but please assure me you are wearing at least SPF50 on your face and re-applying every two hours? I do not want your beautiful skin to end up covered in sun spots like mine! Otherwise I'm loving this fresh-faced healthy look, and that lipstick lights up your entire face in the most fabulous laid-back-vacation manner! It wasn't my favorite yesterday, but Beso is growing on me! Stunning look! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!  Yes, I wear high Spf on my face, but significantly lower on my body.  I have actually been spending a lot of time in the shade TBH, because the humidity is so high here.

Spoiler
image.jpg

image.jpgToday is jill Stuart day for me.   I keep forgetting that it's there and that it's not just a display of pretty!   I'm also wearing Vichy idealia bb cream, marc Jacobs blaquer mascara, ABH dip brow and shiseido Maquillage face shimmer powder. image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

OMG! All the fabulous Jill Stewart! This is a wonderfully groomed and impeccably polished yet ethereal look! I am loving the delicate cool-toned eyeshadow (blended seamlessly as aways), those mega bold brows, the gorgeous shimmer in your cheeks, and that sassy as hell lip that works so  well with your top and the eyes! You look beautiful! 🙂

giphy.gif

Oh that packaging! Oh your face!

OHH, DAT Jill Stuart blush! I love that mini brush that comes with it! How is the bristles?

The brush is awesome.  I'm pretty sure they're real hair.  It's a fairly dense brush and it's got a nice domed shape to it which makes the blending really easy.  I didn't see a line of jill Stuart brushes at any of the counters or I would have bought them up.  Just random tools.  

Oooh, your makeup collection is so pretty! And you are stunning as always. What a great rosy look!

This is a very nice look for you.  Very natural looking

I feel as though it is impossible to come up with an unnatural look with this line.  Everything applies soft and beautiful.   I tried piling the blush on and it is pretty much fail proof. 

88,857 Replies
testing