Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So glad I got this  despite last month's fiasco. I hope they keep the rest of the months in this same formula 

gorgeous, flawless skin! 

😊 thank you BW

20150209_134002.jpgIMG_20150209_135555.jpg

Sorry for the grainy pictures, I used my phone. I forgot to charge my camera yesterday. But color is still the same even if I used a filter on the second one.

Kat von D Innerstellar palette

Kat von D Trooper

Kat von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Prayer

Kat von D Shade and Light

Nars FIJI

Dior Addict Mascara

GA Eye and Brow Maestro in Taupe.

Bonus picture:

10959610_446353628847845_8820693485812037815_n.jpg'

Neko ❤️ My grandma was barely getting home from the day care center for seniors and he was looking on.

Anonymous Insider

Your pictures today are haunting and ethereal! I am in awe of that beautiful eyeliner wing, and the exquisite blending of bewitching violet shades of shadow, and that lip is simply beguiling! You look stunningly beautiful! However, so does Neko 😉

I always tell him I give up, after I apply my makeup and see his beautiful little face. ❤️ Thank you ballerina, I'm quite pleased with this spontaneous purchase!

That wing! That lip color! That blue-eyed cat! I'm in love.

He has definitely stolen my heart. 🙂

I'm really liking these softer looks you've been doing recently. It's a nice change of pace. You seem to carry off many looks well!

Thank you, Joz! I'm finding it very relaxing and quite pleasurable to blend bold colors to a softer gradient look. Yesterday I thought that the colors I was going to use today (mainly purple and black) were going to become one of those very bold killer looks I do, but it turned out like this and I'm just amazed by this palette. All the blending I did and the pigmentation pops out really well.

Perfect winged liner! Now only if I could pull it off  😯

I use my Holy GRAIL liquid eyeliner by Kat von D. The normal one instead of ink liner is best for making thin lines, I just sketch it out, trust me when I as doing this look, I did several strokes at the end, so it gradually got connected, that's the most simple way I do it and can explain, I hope that gives you an idea of how to apply it the way I do. 🙂 And remember, practice makes perfect, don't be afraid of it. In high school I looked like a raccoon. 🙂

I'll try soon. I used to do some but I've run out of a good liner. So I must invest. Thanks! 

The good thing is that there's a little set where you can try 3 of her items if you wish it. I feel like her liquid liners last a really long time so it's good product for your money. And well, the eyeliner is still under 20 dollars so if you get the full size, it'll really last you a long time.

That lavender eye Heart

It blended beautifully with the color dios. I was going to wear this lavender lippie I bought, its new from wet n wild fergie line.. i think it looks better than kvd's coven.. but I wanted to stick to kvd products so I skipped on it. Isn't it beautiful? I'm in love with this palette. Just like the Monarch, it's so versatile. I think I'm loving this one more than that one though. The only thing it doesn't beat is Dior's Tangerine. XD

Sorry I'm a bit obsessed with this palette at the moment. :X

Haha it's okay I obsess with new palettes too! I don't exactly have the skin tone to pull off cool purple shades so I had to pass on it but they look great on you!

Thank you 😄

I knew it was Innerstellar as soon as I saw the first picture. I think I'll order this week. I really like that lip color on you too. And cute kitty!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 😄 SD!!! I think this palette will suit you really well with your beautiful hazel eyes. This palette is beyond. I mean I think it even beats Monarch out of the park and I LOVE Monarch (and the studded palette). My love is just growing more and more for her. Not to mention the beautiful palette design. I wasn't even planning on getting it but the tatcha powder I went to go get supposedly wasn't in stock even though I was told over the phone that it was and to "teach" them a "lesson" , I bought the palette. >_> I WON. lol.

It's so beautiful ❤️

Neko says meow.

Good to know! I'm not waiting for any particular reason other than to just spread out my purchases. I keep checking it for the "Only a few left!" notification. So far so good! But I will be getting this for sure. 

88,857 Replies
testing