Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ahh, that look with that eye color, you look so edgy chic. And are those earrings little hearts?!

haha yeah i suppose they are ! i have these in 99% of the time and frankly forgot what they were for a moment there.

SAM_1318.JPGSAM_1312.JPGSAM_1329.JPG

I'm using Lorac Pro.. I kind of over did it but it doesn't look bad in person.

Benefit Roller lash (This mascara doesn't clump up!)

Nars FIJI

Benetint + Dior Addict in Black Tie

Some blush from Elf

Shade and Light

Anonymous Insider

This look is a brilliantly executed play on contradictions, with the children's hair ornament providing the thought-provoking contrast to those fierce eyes and that provocative lip! It reminds me of a French Art House film I absolutely love, called 'Innocence'. This is another pic that belongs in a magazine, because as well as showcasing your natural beauty and skill at makeup application, it tells a story, and asks questions society is far from comfortable with! Stunning and inspired! BTW I'm loving how the rollerball mascara looks here! 🙂

So versatile.

Here, you look like a princess or a doll..or a cat (ha ha ha ha to your gif!)

And at night, the freaks come out.

Its hard to pick a favourite look. You look great battling both dark and light forces...

You look like a doll!  And for a second I thought you got a bob cut! ^^^ the second photo!!!  That would look spectacular on you! 

That barrette! You're adorbs.

tumblr_mvhi9koXEe1rizambo1_500.gif

Oh, my gosh. Your cute little smile in the last photo. You look like a happy little cat. ^__^ ♥

lol! I rarely like to smile because my cheeks get all big! I can just imagine how I looked walking out of sephora this morning, i got two of the benefit rollerlash mascara samples and my smile almost came out of my face 😛

Thank you, Gwen!  *-*

I'm going to go shopping and pick one of those up today! I can't wait!!

a long time ago i asked if I could have another sample for my friend and they gave it to me. It doesn't hurt to try but you could ask if you could have another sample for a friend? and KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol >>

Your shadows are perfect! And I second your adorable hair clip comment 👌

hehe, thank you, I just wish I could locate the other hair clip. I like little flowers, I'm going to buy a little headband of flowers next time I go to claires. 🙂

Why are you over it? There's nothing I love more than a good brown/bronze smokey eye; not to mention that lip! 

lol i'm not over it! I over did it 😛 I got a little happy and i forgot those shadows are extremely pigmented. ^^ and thank you! i'm really liking the combo. I was inspired by dior fall 2010.

I can't read today. You should see how i read TKLJs comment under my photo 😮 Or maybe I need to get back to work! 

lol 😛 I was a bit confused at first 😜 But maybe working is a good idea lol

You liner looks so so perfect! I could never get my liner to look that good. And that mascara looks amazing, I thought id given up on benefit but I just might have to sample that mascara. 

I took a close up on the mascara, I'll put it on the roller lash thread. I'm kind of amazed, the only mascara that works at giving me a curl is the diorshow overcurl but sometimes  it clumps if I go overboard with the coats.. but i coated with this mascara many times and it only seperates, no clumping. I'm impressed so far. 🙂  And the liner is just little small strokes i do till I get it to where i want ^^

Anonymous Insider

your eyessssssssssssssssssssssssssss ❤️ 

and that little hair clip is just adorable! 🙂 

88,857 Replies
testing