Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a beautifully groomed and polished look! Your eyes look incredible, and that lip is cute and feisty! You look stunning! 🙂

No offense to your guy, but that's not little girlish or gothy. It looks lovely on you. 🙂

I have and love Fig and never thought it looked goth...and it looks stupendous on you. Just the right balance between little girl and goth, lol!

You are looking very pretty, gorgeous shade of lipstick. 

Spoiler
thanks love that means a lot 

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

And bonus, because my breakfast nook had nice natural light this morning

IMG_4838.JPG

Lips are Besame Red Velvet, Cheeks are MAC Kindergarten Red.

I'm also trying the new Benefit mascara. Something is irritating my right eye today though and I have no idea if it's because of lack of sleep, the shimmer from my CP shadow, my new contacts (which wore fine yesterday) or the mascara. Ughhhh 😞

Holy MOG! No one can rock a red like you! This one is particularly killer!

Anonymous Insider

Wow, that lip is classic and stunning! Loving those gorgeous feathery lashes too! You look super glam and beautiful as ever! 🙂

I just bought Red Velvet! I can only hope it looks 1/10 as good on me as it does on you. And that bonus picture is to die for.

Anonymous Insider

I am TOTALLY digging this lippie on you. I scrolled down to see what you were wearing and am SO excited to see you're wearing Red Velvet!! That lippie is on it's way to me right now!! 

Those glasses 🙂 and those red lips!

you look like a hot biker chick LOL i hope you take that as a compliment, You're stunning

Your lips, lashes and hair (I know, I can't help it, I love your hair), anyway, it all looks incredible as usual. I love that Besame lipstick on you. It's funny because I just got an email from them today saying that red velvet was back in stock and I wondered what it looked like on. It's simply marvelous!

Thank you!! Heart You should totally get one! I must have just ordered one before they went OOS and I'm glad I did.

Ohh. Love this look. You rock a red lip so well. 

Thank you Erin!

Love your lashes, and red always suits you. Always.

Thank you kb! I just know which reds look decent on me haha

Anonymous Insider

I'm so envious of your long lashes! Love your lipstick as always.... and those sunglasses! How fun 🙂 

Thank you LHart6 🙂

:3 I am not having any reaction to the mascara thankfully. Maybe something just got stuck inside your eye? 

That lipstick looks absolutely awesome, it looks like this lip laquer I bought from hot topic years and years ago but in lipstick form. I just thought of something... imagine if your eyebrows were lower and with your long lashes, would it tangle? And if it tangles, can you imagine what a sight that'd be? LOL , sorry. 

I'm thinking it's just irritation because my eyes have been dry lately. I took off my contacts and put my glasses on so it's better now 😄 hahaha I'm glad I don't have that problem, but sometimes my top and bottom lashes get stuck together with certain mascara a!

88,857 Replies
testing