Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks, SD. I'm always on the hunt for more reds, so I'm sure it will happen eventually. 🙂

i find that just about every dark opaque lipstick i own, regardless of formula, can turn patchy if i'm particularly dehydrated. this doesn't happen with lighter colors. i don't know if this is just a my-lips thing, but it's why i tend to take my dark lipsticks with a grain of salt (for example: when i first got MAC's sin i couldn't wear it, it was basically peeling off my lips. i find it totally wearable now though ?? though obviously if something is a continuous disaster, it goes back). so i guess i'm just trying to give you an excuse to try it a couple of times just in case it ends up working, because it looks beautiful !

Thank you very much, Jem. I may end up keeping it out of sheer laziness. 😉 I don't know what it is about dark lipstick that makes it patchy, but it drives me mad.

It really is a bummer that lipstick isn't working out, it's stunning!  You look great!

I really like the "worn lipstick" effect sometimes, so I think it's OK here, but when I first apply it and it's very dark, it's pretty patchy. I dunno. Maybe I'll keep it and play with it. And thank you! 🙂

Your eyes look so beautiful! 

Wow, thank you. 🙂

Your eyes are very gorgeous!

That's so nice of you to say, veg. 🙂

Gorgeous eyes!!!

Thank you! 🙂

The lip color is very pretty but a shame that it seems it's not working out for you. 😞 

Yeah, I might give it a few more tries. The other Besame lipsticks I ordered seem to be doing better, so I think it's just because it's a dark color.

Anonymous Insider

This is a quite high fashion pic, since you've gone for an everyday-wear variation of the smokey eye (which is inspired!) in combination with a fiercely beautiful lip! The blush looks like a natural flush (wish I could achieve this!) You look fabulously polished and super pretty! 🙂

Wow, thanks Ballerina! 🙂

You have some of the best lip colours 💄

Thanks, BIP! 🙂 Lipstick is my obsession.

Today's look; KVDs Monarch Palette & Shade+Light Palette paired with Jeffree Stars Velour Liquid Lipstick in REDRUM 💋

image.jpg
image.jpg

That is the most beautiful shade of red lipstick I have ever seen.  I really liked one Jemly wore a long time ago, but I cannot remember the name anymore.  

I love the color you used for the inner corners of your eyes!

Half Baked by UD is my everything. I had to get a single of it cause I use it so much.  

88,857 Replies
testing