Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow, you look so child-like (in the good way)

You should've seen the stares I got from guys at hot topic. silly nerds. XD I  was scouting some Disney stuff, lol. Thank you, Mocha. 😄 

As evidenced thus far, I am no photographer. I call this series: "Why does it never look the same in pictures as in the mirror???"

Today I am wearing:

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Light

Cargo blush - Praque (contour)

Nars blush - Orgasm (on cheeks and eyes)

Cargo HD Bronzer

Benefit Rollerlash

Smashbox Brow Tech - Blonde

L'Oreal Infallible Longwear 2-step lipstick - 105 Lilac Infinite

Natural Light (Or, I watch TV while I do my makeup...):

Feb 13 1.jpg  Feb 13 3.jpg

And then the sun came out, so bonus pic:

Feb 13 6.jpg

Artificial Light:

Feb 13 4.jpg  Feb 13 5.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is such a beautifully groomed look! Your eyebrows open up your eye area perfectly, and I'm loving your use of Orgasm on eyes and cheeks; it looks gorgeous and makes me picture you on a beach! I've ordered a sample of the Rollerball, as I saw your pics in the other thread, and I'm desperate to get my lashes to curl up for longer than 5 minutes; It looks brilliant on you and defines your eyes in the most fabulous manner! I'm also loving the unusual hue of this lipstick; it is pink, but not as I know it; it's feisty and powerful and looks almost purple in the top pics! You look amazing! 🙂

Thank you so much! I swear the Rollerlash has built-in wizardry because I've now worn it 3 times and not dropped a curl once, which I think may be equal to the number of times that has happened with all other mascaras I've ever tried combined! I hope it works for you too! 🙂

i swear everyone looks better in sunlight!  It's all in the lighting:).  Your eyelids are so gorgeous!  

Thank you! The sun has been scarce where I live lately, so whenever I see it I'll have to have the camera ready. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I so agree with this! When we lived in hot sunny countries I never even noticed my sunspots! 😉

Oh, I miss living in a sunny place so much! I burn when I even look at the sun, so I had to carry around massive amounts of sunscreen everywhere I went, but man is that ever better than Canadian winter!!! 😞

Anonymous Insider

That middle photo in the sun is especially GORGEOUS!! I love how the light is coming in! And your cheeks look perfectly glowy!!! 

Thank you! 🙂

I love the blush as shadow, and indeed, the blush as blush! I think my favorites are the sunlight photo and the last one. 🙂

Thanks TKLJ! 🙂

I agree, Orgasm looks awesome as an eye shadow! It really doesn't even read the same color on your cheeks. Nice! The coolness of the lips is a nice counterpoint to the warmth on your eyes and cheeks.

Thanks jozkid! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Here's the scoop, author is Tibi Puiu.

A camera has only one eye, so photography flattens images in a way that mirrors do not. Also, depending on the focal length and distance to subject, the lens can create unflattering geometric distortions. For instance, if a photo is taken with a short focal length (zoomed out) and at the same time the subject is also close to the camera, then you’ll get a fisheye lens effect that skews the portrait, making the nose and forehead look bigger. A good photographer knows he needs to position himself farther out and zoom if needed. Indeed, this amplifies the shaking effect, but keeping the camera still using a tripod does the job.

Makes a lot of sense! Thank you 🙂

The one with the sunlight really belongs in a magazine, it looks so lovely and elegant. You look like a beautiful ballerina. ❤️ 

Aw, thank you so much! It's been a long time since I danced, but I guess you never really kick the look 😉

I know what you mean. Or you get good lighting on your eyes, but then your blush or lips are washed out or vice versa. The struggle! 

But I think you look great in all your pictures especially the middle one with the sunlight hitting you. I really like that lip color on you.

Thank you! 🙂 I keep thinking this lipstick is bright purple, then I see the pictures and wonder if I need my eyes checked!

88,857 Replies
testing