Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I have that problem with bite lipsticks. Soni started using a lip brush. And yay you're playing with the products! Lol. How did you find thr abh?

You can't tell in the photo, but I quite like the natural-looking shadow it created. I'm going to have fun playing with this. 🙂

Super yay!!!!!!!!!!!# 😄

SAM_1487.JPGSAM_1486.JPGSAM_1490.JPGSAM_1494.JPG

"If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there"

I'm wearing:

NARS Fiji

Nars Larger than Life Rue Bonaparte

NARS Eye Paint in Porto Venere

NARS DS St-Paul-de-Vence

Diorshow Overcurl Mascara

Tarte Achiote Lip Luster

MUFE Blush 50 shades of grey

KVD Shade and Light

MUG Corrupt

You look like a spring angel! Love the flower crown! Do you use the duo shadow wet or dry? It's a lot more pigmented than I thought soo pretty! 

Thank you, haley, that's so sweet. I use the eyeshadow dry but before applying it on i patted on nars eye paint kn my lid only then proceeded to patting on the shadow an sweeping it around up to the crease.

Ok, now it need the duo AND the eye paint! Lol! 

That's how I ended up getting almost the whole collection. The only stuff I don't have is valhalla, the two lip glosses, and the lipstick but that's okay. And the paint pot was a gift from a guy. 😄 

Anonymous Insider

This is 1969 Flower Child Bohemian perfection!!! From the exquisitely blended ethereal nudes on your eyelids, the subtle tightlining of your eyes, the natural-looking flush in your cheeks, and that gorgeous coral lip, this look screams perfection!!! And the addition of that necklace is simply inspired! Your natural beauty shines through here, and it is incredible to behold! Stunning! 🙂

You are a beautiful princess. This natural look is perfect on you. Just perfect. And that eyeshadow! I need to learn how to do that!!

It's simple and for referral look up Nars spring look! I look at it when I'm applying, one because it's a step by step and also, the model is very pretty and Marco Castro has a sexy accent. 

And, thank you. 😆 

This look reminds me of a perfect look for a wedding! I love the flower crown! 

<3, Randee

Randee, if i can convince lee pace to marry me....im ready. Hahaha. I was actually thinking this would be a lovely outdoor wedding look with a breezy white dress. If you've ever seen mary antoinette with kirsten Dunst. .. she's in the field with her daughter, something like that. Thank you ❤️

I love the look, with the flower crown. It's amazing, and different from what I normally see you post.

I keep looking at the last picture and thinking you remind me of Audrey Plaza...

Thank you, Gwillickers! I wish I had gotten more crowns in this style, I got another one but it's a headband.. but the flower is pretty. And there was a beautiful one with little clear gems and gold garland. 

Audrey is so cute! I hear she was going to make a movie starring as Daria, not sure if that was just a rumor.

Such a romantic look- lovely!

Thank you, H2! ^_^ 

I love flower crowns! I also like this softer look on you. You look so innocent. 

*giggles quietly* thank you 0: ] there so many cute ones but i chose pink flowers!

St. Paul! Love it. You look so fresh faced.

88,857 Replies
testing