Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

😛 lol that liner is my hg

nars velvet powder

nars fiji

kvd innerstellar

some shimmery pencil under that

ga eye and brow maestro in black

sephora nano liner in plesant plum (dc'ed) + laura mercier in muse

kvd liner

rollerlash mascara sup benefit.

shade and light contour. 

SAM_1728.JPGSAM_1740.JPGSAM_1747.JPG

Not really what I was going for today but hey. 🙂 I'm going to buy this makeup remover so this will be a perfect test to see how well it removes. lol. (garnier stuff). 

So fierce.

Umm... hello gorgeous! Your inner wing.. always so on point! (pun intended ;))

Anonymous Insider

This is another desperately haunting, ethereal look, the pictures of resemble stills from a movie reel! I am absolutely loving the fierce eyes, with the grunge-tastic deep band of liner supported in its task by the smudged black shadow over toward the outer wing, and that high fashion wing into the tear duct! The ice cool blues of the seamlessly blended shadow add to the otherworldly feel, while that sexy red lip adds a coquettish Lolita edginess, which is complimented by the pallor of your skin tone, and that wonderful picture farm conferred by your sooty mass of gorgeous hair! You look stunningly beautiful - like an indie-rock snow queen! 🙂

Those lips...

Stunning! 

Which shade did you use on the lid? Looks so good! Plus, that lipstick is aaaaamazing on you. Reminds of me snow white. 

P.S. I tracked down the Kate Moss lipstick. Yay! But it didn't go with my makeup today. 

woop woop! I used moonshine on the lid and  d ios on the other part then the brown and black. 

i used this shimmery chubby stick as a base under moonshine but i'm sure itll still shine like this because it is very pigmented especially packing it on! 

Dramatic! I love it! In the third pic you look like you're about to cast a spell on some no-good Disney princesses... 😉

I'm secretly Snow White's evil step mother.. . . . ooops, now everyone knows. 😉 

Anonymous Insider

I've been using a Garnier makeup remover myself. It does a pretty good job as long as I can keep it out of my eyes because that burns!! lol  Big surprise, but I love this red lip on you!!! 😉 

I love the shade but I won't be buying it again, the LM lippie got all weird and twisted on me, so when it goes up, the casing is on the wrong way.. weird. Thank you, vaas. And I bought the new makeup lotion from garnier, it's pretty nice! 

Anonymous Insider

Yes that's what I've been using. I went through the first one pretty fast, but I think I was using more than I needed. I'm gonna try to use less with this second tube. 

Love this so much, BW. You are incredibly beautiful and talented! I love the intensity in your eyes

Thank you, MK! This look was quite awesome but the Texas heat hit hard today so I just removed everything and used the brand new skincare items I bought. :X Even my mom was like "why u do dat?" It was good. :x 

Hehe it's always great when others who don't usually notice say something complimentary. Oh man, my aunt wants us to visit Texas in the summer and I don't want to simply because I'm not used to the heat LOL

That first pic is my faaaave

yes! modern day sleeping beauty!

ah and the room was so fresh, i had just turned on the ac. ^^ 

I just removed the lipstick, used the same laura mercier one but i patted it on this time and i like how it looks now. 

88,857 Replies
testing