Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Products

Spoiler
1) Smashbox More Than Primer Blemish Control Face Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Engima
5) Tarte Energy Noir Palette - Full Moon, Up Too Slate, Misty Mauve, Power Plum, Lunar Eclipse
6) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Mascara
7) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 07 - Browns - N3 Natural

IMAG0518 (1).jpg 

Are you using a new filter? I only ask because today's pic - like yesterdays - makes me think of you as a movie star from another era! Filter or no filter, you look airbrushed and stunning! Smiley Happy

Nope, no filter, no touch ups. I don't like to touch up my photos because, in truth, I'm too lazy.

My phone does blur a little bit lately. I've tried cleaning the lens, but that hasn't helped. It did not used to do it, even after the move. It didn't start until I changed primers, so I have no clue what's up.

Thanks though! I'm kind of greatful for the effect since I have a small post-sick breakout.

image.jpg

Yesterday's theme at work was red white and blue, of course. Smiley Happy I hope everyone in the U.S. Had a safe 4th!

Gorgeous!! That is the perfect red for you. What is it?

Wow! Those lips are fantastic! 

Today I wanted to go for something a little doll-like.

0705151image.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS RCC Ginger

Benefit Rollerlash

NARS Quantum and St Lucia multiples (blush/highlight)

UD Revolution Naked lipstick

And you succeeded! 

P.S. I like the photo of you in the background sipping on some coffee (I assume coffee bc of the mugSmiley Happy)

You are definitely looking like a doll with your big beautiful eyes Smiley Happy

20150705_122046.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone!  Today I'm testing the Cover FX Total Cover Cream foundation. I heard a lot of good things about it so I hope it works for me. So far it's holding up. My highlight is Flormar Cosmetics (it's an Italian brand)  baked terracotta powder in Rose Gold which is a dupe for MAC Gold Deposit but at half the price. Lips are Jeffree Star Redrum.  Smiley Happy

It amazes me how you look stunning in almost every lip color !

You look absolutely luminous, purple!

full list in spoilers. i'm glad i pulled the trigger on getting NARS brigette Smiley Happy

i look disturbed but i've ran out of time to take a better pic !

(bonus andy pic added to balance out weird juju)

Spoiler
NARS all day luminous foundation
NARS radiant creamy concealer
NARS light reflecting loose powder
NARS contour blush, olympia
NYX powder blush, peach
ANASTASIA brow wiz, granite
MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige 
BOBBI BROWN cream shadow stick, bark
LAURA MERCIER caviar stick, tuxedo
MAC kohl liner, teddy
SEPHORA COLLECTION eyeliner, strawberry macaroon
L'OREAL miss manga mascara
NARS audacious lipstick, brigitte

brig.jpg

meandmyman.jpg

Such a beautiful couple. 

I am jealous of your contour today.  You look like a beautiful sculpture. 

Nothing too bold for the 4th; I was thinking about doing white & blue eyeshadow and red lips but that idea scared me, lol. Instead I wore a sparkly nude eyeshadow, some highlighting/contouring, and a bright red lip. 

• Naked Palette, Smashbox Primer & BB Cream, UD Eyeshadow Primer, Buxom Mascara, UD Eyeliner in Zero, Cover FX Matte Setting Powder, Kat Von D Shade+Light Palette, Hourglass Blush in Luminous Flush, and Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl.
Spoiler
img_6125-0.jpgimg_6155-0.jpg

Also, I found this cardigan in the back of my closet; score! 

img_6156-0.jpg

Beautiful, love Dragon Girl on you, just got it myself. 

Love the red lips!  And the cardi is super cute.

Spoiler
1.jpg2.jpg

I am determined to do a less basic look tomorrow morning! I'm going to wake up early and put in effort.

This morning was more of the same, but I put my philosophy moisturizer and elf makeup misting spray and all that jazz on directly from the shower so my skin looks extra dewy today.  I've already had to blot once because my skin insists on making me regret not wearing primer Smiley Tongue

I used Nars all day luminous, with the same setting powders as yesterday (black opal and mufe)

minimal concealer

I layered the same highlighters again (I love these products, but I miss my liquid -sun beam- so badly! I'm determined to put a good sized dent in these products before buying another highlighter. staying strong!

I was in too much of a rush to deal with anything but (barely) chapstick this morning, but I had enough time to apply a few strong coats of mascara (loreal telescopic, too faced better than sex and a Sephora brand mascara used to separate) to make myself hopefully look more wide awake than I feel. Going to sleep at midnight was a MISTAKE.

Nars blush in seduction because deep purple blushes make dark skin look like it's glowing from within. It's the best look, IMO.

Tomorrow will be an eye shadow, eyeliner day and bronzer day. I'm such a dork.. I'm already excited for my makeup for Wednesday.  I hate rushing through my morning makeup routine.  Doing my makeup first thing in the morning helps me to relax and sets the tone for the rest of my day.  Does anyone else feel this way? 

I totally feel that way! (and I love the way your lashes turned out Smiley Happy )

What a gorgeous, minimal makeup look!

I rarely have enough time to do my makeup in the morning the way I like it but when I do, I'm right there with you, totally agree.

81,072 Replies