Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! It's amazing, definitely my new favorite 🙂

😐 Everyone's wearing products I want but are out of stock now. LOL! That blackberry sorbet. ❤️ YES. We don't even have the tester anymore at my local sephora. sigh. I can't wait to buy this shade. You're gorgeous! 

Thank you 🙂 It took me a longggggg time to find a store that had it in stock, so when I finally found it last week I bought two!

Look at your eyelashes ohmygoodness!

They're pretty long to begin with, but it's alllll in the mascara! I usually curl them too, but was in a rush this morning and forgot 🙂

Had to go outside today to take photos. You know you're Canadian when -10 feels balmy enough to stand outside in a light shirt. 

Used KVD's Esperanza palette today, and made the new Laura Mercier paint wash in Nude Rose work for me. Contouring with KVD's Shade & Light palette. Rest is the usual. 

mefeb272.jpg

mefeb27.jpg

Haha. Anything above freezing in Michigan and you start to see people out in shorts. 

Your eyes are stunning! -10 is nothing,  -25 with a -30+wind chill is nothing out in Canadian prairies. 

You know it's actually been colder in Ontario than in Nunavut the past month, right? 😛 And yes, we've had our fair share of -30/40 plus windchill, hence today being "warm" hehehe.

I'm jealous of your -10 still a good -25 in Toronto 😞 they say +1 on Monday though! 😮 by we'll see! 

Can I just say. I Love your eyes!!!! And the way your makeup is done.  Truly flawless 

Simply, it was -10 plus windchill in Toronto today. Making it -21, but initial temp were still -9/10. 🙂

Thanks to Google, I learned that -10C is 14F. Look at all the great things I learn on BT!

Anonymous Insider

I love the gradient of the eyeshadow! So pretty!!

-10?? I think the coldest weather I've been in was 30 (in Europe) and I was cold! I would immediately turn to ice in -10 weather. Somehow, you still pull off a very warm look! I really like the off white lid color fading into the purple! 

It's 43 in Texas and I'm freezing...I feel like a wimp now lol. 

I like the eyeshadow colors, but how do you feel about the paint wash lipstick?

is it like a gloss or a liquid lipstick? I can't decide if I should try it or not 

Love your look! You're glowing! I live in CA so 30 degrees is cold to me 😛 -10 degrees and I'll be dressed like a snowball. 

oh thats pretty, reminds me of the nars duo shadow that has like a minty green and purplish color. very pretty, kb! i know i couldnt pull off those colors but you definitely can 😄 

I think we made it to a high of 23 today (finally). Break out the shorts!

Love that purple on your eyes, btw!

LOL, you're brave!

I went out in a tshirt to pick up a fallen shovel and immediately regretted my decision.  

Love the Nude Rose on you.  It contrasts so nicely with your coloring.

Nothing exciting, but I feel really pretty today. I even brushed my hair...

IMG_0257.jpg

Alba botanica sunscreen (did a good job as a moisturizer)

IT Cosmetics CC cream

Dark mauve blush + coral blush from Tarte Pin-up palette. I really like mixing the blushes in the palette.

Naked Basics 2 and Loreal Infallible metallic taupe eyeshadows

Sephora lip cream in Marvelous Mauve

Light coating of MUFE mascara.

I've had this top since high school, and still feel like it's once of the prettiest things I own. 

I've been considering getting an eyebrow pencil for the weird sparse parts at the inner brow, but I'm so lazy. And I'm not sure if it's worth extra money/time to do them. You guys would tell me if my brows were weird right??

Oh wow girl.  Pretty is an understatement.  Drop dead gorgeous is more like it!!!

88,857 Replies
testing