Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your nude lips!!!  I don't know if I love them cause I never see them so pale on you but they look amazing!  You look soft and sweet with the paler ones.  I get what you're saying about the darker ones.  They look more striking with your hair that dark.  

Guyane was specifically made for you and I'll never believe otherwise.

Smily jem is my favorite.  you look so saucy today!

lol! Jem, that's the atalier samples I got, I got two and I was planning to wear some today. I'm just digging perfumes with fruity scents to them. I'm going to apply it in a while but my expectations are high and I hope I like. 🙂 😕 shame it doesn't look the same in person cause in the pic, that warm lip with those eyes is just PERFECT. 

it's funny because if something is ever described as "fruity" i tend to run the other way. maybe it comes from my adolescent years being doused in bath & body works. but i definitely love citruses, and this...it's just very unique.

in person the cold / warm contrast had me feeling just a bit too makeupy for what i was going for. i'll wear fantasia again soon though--'tis the season for that shade (or, at least, the season is right around the corner)

Hmm, I can't choose which one I like better. Both are beautiful. I like how you found a use for Nars Orgasm lip gloss! 

thanks veg chili. (i could really go for some veg chili right now !!) i'm not a gloss girl, to be honest. haven't been for ages. but i really like how the NARS glosses feel, and just a dab can add a nice amount of comfort. guyane is actually much more pigmented than orgasm (which is pretty sheer), so a just dab will do ya 😉

You know what, me too! I'm going to the grocery store later to pick up the fixins. I may get some tomatillos to put on top! You've inspired me to try and use up my Orgasm mini gloss (this is my least favorite lippie).

I love both but I do think Guyane works just slightly better.

thank you ali 🙂

I know you said you don't love this in person, but I adore the photo! (re: the first lip) The second is also fantastic.  It's so pretty with the smokey eyes and light lips. Gorgeous. You have such a pretty glow with that blush. 

thanks lachaton ! i can't believe i haven't played with this blush like this. i fall more in love with it everyday, even though i think it kind of confounds a lot of people (is it a blush ? is it a contour powder ??). it can serve as both which is brilliant !

image.jpgFace: GA Luminous Silk, HG ethereal light, HG mood exposure, meteorites 

Eyes: TF Orchid Haze, benefit roller lash

Lips: YSL tint in oil in Peach me Love

And please excuse my mess of hair, I didn't feel like doing it quite yet. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow - I wish I could achieve a look as classic as this with Orchid Haze; your eyes look absolutely exquisite! I'm also loving your flawless-looking complexion and that delicate rose petal coral lip, which actually makes me want to buy one of the tints-in-oil from YSL, as it looks so utterly perfect! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Beautiful.   You just sold that lippy! 

I think I've said this before but you have the best lip collection! They are all so pretty, especially on you!

Every lip you wear I love.  You are like the queen of awesome lippies!  And I am seriously jealous of your perfect brows.  

Aww thank you so much!! I am addicted to lippies ;). And thank you so much for the complement on my brows I never feel like I do them very well, so you just made my day 🙂

loving the peach!! 😄 

overall gorgeous as always 🙂 

Would you recommend the ysl oil tints? I'm planning on getting the bubble gum pink looking one, I've swatched and they look nice swatched but I don't know know they feel on the lips. 

They feel amazing! Seriously moisturizing, even more than most of my lip balms. I highly recommend them. I'm almost considering getting one of the lighter ones for nighttime. 

88,857 Replies
testing