Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@blackkitty2014 ,

Is this the Hourglass Ghost palette or the Ghost Unlocked palette?  It's so beautiful on you!

@tsavorite This is the Ghost face palette. 

Love this look @blackkitty2014 my attention usually goes to lipsticks right away, but I first noticed the gorgeous flush on your cheeks. I'm very tempted by the ghost palette. But I don't ever wear bronzer or highlighters so it seems a waste to buy it. I can still drool though.

So pretty! This gold eye and red lip look is PERFECT for the festive, holiday season. <333

@blackkitty2014 @Love the eye and lip combo 

Thx you @tsavorite @SportyGirly125 ❤️💋

@blackkitty2014 ,

This is a lovely look on you!  I love the red lippie!

Gorgeous combo but that lippie😍. How is the ghost palette? I bought it but havent used it yet @blackkitty2014 

@Buootiful I really like it. I only wish the individual pan is a bit bigger. They should just charge more and make the pan bigger 😂

@blackkitty2014 I love Bronze Ambition. It looks wonderful on you! And that gloss looks stunning.

Thx you @makeitup305 💋🥰

Ooh love the bronze and red @blackkitty2014 ! Gorg on you! Isn’t the gloss kind of amazing?! Chanel has stepped it up with them lately with so much more pigment. I didn’t use to even bother lol. 
How’d you get the 15% off Nordies! Mine wouldn’t! 😡😢😕🤣Lucky you doll! 😘

@Sunnysmom Ever since I have mini BK, I rarely put step in the store. Today I need to go to the mall pick up couple things for hubby, I decided to swing by the counter to swatch the holiday lippies 😘 The main Chanel SA ignored me but a younger girl approached me so I asked her if I get something right now would 15% off discount apply? She just did it for me so I bought more than I plan to 😂🤣🤪 Really like the glosses and the lippies 🥰

That’s awesome @blackkitty2014 ! She clearly wanted the sale 😂. Mini BK - that cracked me up! Does she already love makeup too? Enjoy your goodies! I hear Chanel spring is coming in Dec so there’ll be more to be tortured over soon! 🥰

@Sunnysmom Mini BK is a lil dude. He's pretty good in term of not touching my makeups.  But he knows the drawer where i store all my perfume.  He likes to open it once a while and pick out one and say "i want to put the perfume on" 😉 

Oh no @blackkitty2014 I’m so sorry I was thinking you had a little girl , my bad! 😱🤗

Aww that’s so sweet of him! ❣️

@blackkitty2014  Such a gorgeous look! The pop of color from the Chanel gloss completes the look 🙂

@trishavt Thx you. I passed last year Chanel red gloss but I really like the looks of this year gloss on all the YouTuber so I take a chance. Now I just need to make sure I finish it 😉

@blackkitty2014 Beautiful!

Best,

Rebecca

Thx you @RebeccaBT and @lmaster 🥰💋

Beautifully pigmented @blackkitty2014 so pretty ♥️

88,857 Replies
testing