Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is such a fabulously well groomed and polished look, which is complimented beautifully by your gorgeous hair! I am loving the way you've defined your eyes so brilliantly with neutral shades, your complexion looks flawless, your bone structure chiseled, and that lip is pure pink sophistication! You look stunning! 🙂

Thank you! So sweet!

Anonymous Insider

Rikugien! That looks beautiful on you. 

Thanks! It smells a little weird and I'm more of a Cruella girl but who can turn down NARS? Not me that's for sure!

Anonymous Insider

I do like Cruella better, in fact, Palais Royal best, but rikugien looks super pretty on you. Is that an ear cuff you wearing?

Yeah they're my new obsession. I got this one off Forever 21. It pinches after a while so I have to move it a couple of times. I can't find that one online anymore but they have some other nice options!

Anonymous Insider

Another long day at work.....

1. MUFE Step 1 primer in Hydrating

2. Esteé Lauder Double Wear light Stay in Place foundation 

3. Revlon Photo Ready translucent powder

4. Maybelline Dream Lumi touch concealer in Ivory

5. Dandelion by Benefit as all-over face powder

6. Maybelline Brow Drama brow gel in Soft Brown

7. UD's primer potion, original

8. Benefit Pause for Applause powder shadow over brow bone

9. L'Oreal Infallible Liquid Diamond shadow over lid and crease

10. Givenchy Noir 4 in 1 mascara in Satin Black

11. Benefit High Beam illuminator

12. NYX setting spray, dewy finish

13. Too Faced's Lip Insurance

14. Revlon Color Burst lip stain

whew! that's a doozy! not even counting my moisturizer and exfoliator/toner! 

That's why I only list the main products haha 

Haha, yeah, the list can get very long some days!   I'm a lazy bum on here and unless I'm trying a new face product I usually will only list the more pigmented products unless asked.  Sometimes I'll take pictures of the products I've used cause that's also easier than listing them out.  

Anonymous Insider

I know, it's incredible how many products we use just to look polished but natural, isn't it? Would love to see a pic 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Should have posted one! But so true gals, some days I work so extra hard for that "natural look" and think about the irony of it all.

Spoiler
Korres Nourishing Greek Yoghurt Primer
Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair Beige
Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
Tarte Sweet Indulgences Spring Collection (mani-pedi, glass of rose, wildflowers, dinnerdate)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Liner in Midnight Plum
Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme in Strong

IMAG0218.jpg

Skins definitely doing better today. No concealer needed, though a few spots could have definitely used it. I'm down to two problem blemishes, the rest are all well on their way to being gone. Definitely returning my Luna (my boyfriend is still unimpressed with his, though he hasn't decided).

I also got a new set in the mail today! Super excited to try the healing balm.

IMAG0219_1.jpg

Anonymous Insider

As so often I'm distracted by your silky, lustrous hair, but this is a brilliantly polished look! I absolutely love the smoky eyes, the radiant cheeks, and that feisty lip, which is a richer shade than I'm used to seeing on you, and compliments your skin tone perfectly! You look beautiful! 🙂

That's a really cool set! I've been obsessing over Tarte lately

Tarte's my favie! 😄

No LOTD for me today, I just got home after an hour out of work, my car wouldn't start, luckily 3 gentlemen came over to help me and finally my car started. But I'm a bit peeved off at my "best friend", and my mom.

So here's a swatch and sample of Outer Limits Christopher Kane Nars. I had already shared my thoughts but here's some picture stuff. You tell me, I kept the product cause of the name and I like the color but that's what I had to do to the pan to get over the glitter spray. IT's a beautiful color but there's so much fall out and yes, it even has teh chance to ball up on your lid when you're putting it on, it's flaky but .. I don't know how I'd.. glitter. all over. 2015-05-14.jpg2015-05-14 (1).jpg

Anonymous Insider

Intriguing product, gorgeous color, but so much fall out! 😞

ah i didnt use any glitter glue but i'm not too interested in buying it for one product, it stayed on until  i took it off but i did experience a lot of fallout and i tried it different ways, my never let me down packing brush especially which was a big let down. and you do have to build up the color, but maybe I was just experiencing that because of the overspray? because it took forever to reach the density I wanted. i used the urban decay one i believe, thats my number one, i need to find the kvd one. these swatches are from today, i had to keep picking up until i got past the way too glittery surface as you can see on the pan. on the weekend i'll probably post another to see if i didn't experience anything else. but the glittery overspray is enough for some people to say no. 

Anonymous Insider

Awww. Sorry that happen to you! I have the duo, and it's working without any fall out so far...I apply with sponge tips.

yeah the duo has a different consistency than this guy!

Anonymous Insider

Oh really! I have only swatched the single. Haven't tried it on my eyes. That's sad, since the shade itself looks beautiful on your wrist!

88,857 Replies
testing