Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Always looking pretty and awesome! Are you wearing a grey eyeshadow? I can't see clearly, but I love your outfit too!

It's a mixture of Giorgio Armani and YSL metallics.

I can see your outfit in the mirror and I love it!

Ha, I photobombed myself! 

So I think I need to petition for a BT meet up where we all get together, shop a little, and then make a female-centric action movie with you jemly and BW  and whoever else wants to join (I would be there to document all the badass-ness).

I second malday's idea! 🙂

I third it and I volunteer to be either comic relief or the nerdy one that stays behind and googles stuff.  

I'm so very on board with this!  I can be the crazy one who is always itching for behind-kicking action! 

I've seen some killer superhero-inspired looks on YT's madeyewlooktwice... would be awesome to see them "on camera" modeled by some kickass BTer's!

I love MadeYewLook!  She's doing an awesome series of characters from Penny Dreadful right now 😄

Whoa I think you need to create a challenge thread. Best superheroine looks!

That is an excellent idea!

Yes please!  I'm up for a challenge!   I'm pretty limited with colours right now but once I reach London I will surely fix that!  

You look like a rockstar :smileyhappy:

Thanks!  Total compliment!  

I love the outfit hearts! You're so glowy!

My tradition is to get a shot glass from everywhere I travel.  It's been a while since we went anywhere so I might change the tradition since I need more shot glasses like I need hole in the head.

Radiant as always! I have a similar tradition, just I try to get fridge magnets from everywhere we visit. Kitchy, I know. 

Have you been using the Phytotargent products while you've been traveling? I'm wondering how you're keeping the purple alive. 🙂

ha, I can't stand fridge magnets!  Lol, it's not the magnets themselves but the process of removing them to wipe down the fridge.  I try to limit what's on the fridge cause our fridge is a fingerprint magnet:/. 

Yes I have, I'm using the purple shampoo (out of a ziplock, lol) plus the bumble and bumble conditioner that's got toner in it.  I'm pretty sure it would be silver again by now without the toner conditioner.  I leave it in for ten minutes and rinse.  Definitely ask for a bottle of toner unless you plan on just a week or two of lilac.  The bottle was $50? I think which is pretty good.  It'll last a long while! 

Cute! Im buying that lipstick tomorrow, love it

I wore Dominique today so I thought I would post the polar opposite of Jemly's earlier pic.  

Skin: L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte, UD concealer, Geurlain magic balls

Cheeks: Colourpop Birthday Suit, MAC Soft and Gentle (not that you can see it) KVD Shade & Light

Brows: Chella eyebrow pencil, Benefit Gimme Brow

Lips: Nars Dominique

Eyes: KVD Innerstellar (more visible in the spoiler pic but warning - it's cheesy)

Hair: Bumble & Bumble styling cream.  Not sure how I feel about this.  Photo on 5-21-15 at 9.02 PM #2.jpg

Photo on 5-21-15 at 9.03 PM #3.jpg

Spoiler
Photo on 5-21-15 at 9.03 PM #2.jpg
88,857 Replies
testing