Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You can totally rock the Naked 3. Those shadows suit you well! 

You always look beautiful! Love that look you did with Naked 3! I do prefer my Naked 3 palette to my Naked 2. 2's a bit cooler and I find 3 looks better on me.

Thank you! I was thisclose to buying Naked 2 instead of 3. I might still get N2 at some point because I like cool, taupey shades as well but I'm glad I started with N3. 

Naked3 is so great. It's probably my favorite palette ever. Love the smoky plums on you.

Really? Hmm, too many palettes to name a favorite for me since I love my Chocolate Bar and Amrezy palette but its up there! 

You're so pretty in pink!

We all know I love my pink! 

LOVE your eyeshadow! Im gonna have to recreate the look 🙂 or try to at least lol

Thanks! Directions are below 🙂 Let me know how it turns out! 

I always forget I have my Naked 3! Great look. It's sweet with a bit of sultry with that smoky outer lid. 

Me too! Probably because it was the first palette I bought 😮 

*_* Please share step by step instructions for your eyes, because I use N3 almost everyday and it never look that good! lol You look so pretty!

Thanks mixe! Today was easy! 

Strange from brow bone to crease. Limit and Noon er in crease and I forgot to mention I applied NYX Milk on my lid. Burnout on inner third then Buzz for the rest of lid. 

Then I literally tapped a blending brush into Factory, Darkside and Blackheart and softly applied into my outer crease (back and forth AND circular motions) and worked it about halfway to my inner eye. I tapped again into all 3 shades and softly applied to outer corner as well. 

I think I tapped 1-2 times in Factory, twice in Darkside and one soft tap in Blackheart because its so pigmented. 

Then tapped into Limit and Noon er and went back over my brow bone to make sure the dark shades blended out properly.

Give it a try and let me know how it works out! 

I'm going to try this out tomorrow 🙂 

If it goes well, I'll post a photo.. and if I botch it somehow I'll still share a pic so you can have a Friday morning laugh 😉 

LOL! Can't wait! 

SD, you are lovely! One of these days I'm going to try my hand at duplicating those gorgeous sunset eyes you create on your canvas everyday!

Thanks veg! You are too kind to me! 

i love that eyeshadow look! your eyes are so big and beautiful, lucky you! 

Aw thanks! But my eyes look sleepy without mascara and curling my lashes since they're long 🙂

My skin has been angry lately! I'm not sure if it's out of balance with the hot weather or is reacting to a few things I've been trialing. This morning I used up my sample of Real Chemistry Luminous 3 Minute Peel. I've got to say this peel is so different from any other treatment I've used. Dead skin sloughs off in front of your eyes! After using it this morning I definitely have a bit more confidence about the state of my skin. Today is little heavier than normal, but I had fun putting it on and oddly, I'm looking forward to taking it off!

Cover FX Creme Concealer

Cover FX Custom Cover Drops (3)

Cover FX Illuminating Primer (pea sized)

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Nars Soulshine Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette in Lap Dance (all over), Birthday Suit (brow) and French Tickler (liner)

Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg 

I concur, your skin looks so nice and glowy.

88,857 Replies
testing