Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful 

Thanks @ather !

Great PMG look! I still haven't dipped into the Astral Iconic illumination one. Thanks for reminding me. Love that Smashbox primer too!  😉 @WinglessOne 

Thanks @Buootiful ! Iconic Illumination is the Blitz Astral quad I don’t have, mostly because I recently bought Bronze Seduction (Mothership V) instead—which I haven’t used yet. Can’t wait to see how you use the quad! 

That Smashbox primer isn’t my absolute favorite overall (I still prefer NARS’s), but I love it for fallout-prone glitterbomb shadows like PMG astral and blitz shades. It’s so grippy, those shadows have no choice but to stay put. 😄 Bonus points for not irritating my lids or eyeballs, unlike a couple other shadow primers. 

Ah, ok. I definitely wanted the small versions cuz I have so many palettes. 😁 @WinglessOne 

I think  decadence is the most interesting color story for her collection. Fingers crossed I can get the Star Wars edition. 🤞🤞🤞

@Buootiful  I’ve wanted Decadence since it was first released. Since I’ve missed it each time it’s been re-released, I’d better bleepin’ get it this time around. 😄

As for Pat’s other 10-pan Motherships, Midnight Sun has my favorite color story, second only to Decadence. But in her upcoming Star Wars collection, Decadence is the only palette I want. The 6-pan MTHRSHPs in the collection are lovely, but their shades are too similar to other PMGs I already own. (Some of the shades are repeats, even.) But I will say her 6-pans are generally worth buying, if you like smaller palettes. And of course, so are the quads, but I know you already have at least 2 of those. 🙂 

You have such an amazing collection of makeup @WinglessOne ❤️ Love the PMG palette and the Hourglass palette.  Elegant and sparkly.  🌟

Aw, thanks @2manyperfumes ! 

@WinglessOne, Again with the pop of color in inner corner...

@WinglessOne, Again with the pop of color in inner corner of eye, love that🥰

Re: @WinglessOne, Again with the pop of color in inner corner...

Thanks @Luvstravel ! ☺️

Beautiful!! @WinglessOne the inner corner girl

Thank you @lmaster ! I suppose the inner corner is my signature eye look. 😄 

@WinglessOne I am loving this look so much!!! ❤️

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! ☺️

Today it’s monochromatic eye and lip lining (just techniques I’ve learned) 

No 7 airbrush primer and foubdation

Tarte creaseless concealer

Too Faced Setting Powder

Hourglass bronzer

I❤️Revolution blush and highlighter 

ABH brow definer

Melt Cosmetics Muerte palette for a dark blue shimmer look

NYX deep blue eyeliner

Essence lash primer, mascara and Ardell Lashes 

Clarins antique rose lip liner

UD hideaway matte lipstick

34E4CD5C-CF76-4FC4-8E54-0C320FD08EAB.jpeg78885244-75DC-4893-BA5C-81430FF059E7.jpeg82F620FB-3675-4C67-B8D0-B129F4EDE7CE.jpeg2601DB37-71BA-44C9-9084-2EF006F290D8.jpeg61CBF474-1CDF-4F91-8832-6D750D8053F8.jpegDFE9A970-113C-4A3F-92AF-443A69B6CF77.jpegB90799CE-BE38-4F0B-9AB6-AB502B08EE54.jpeg

OMG, thank you for the lip contour. @2manyperfumes  I just found my Armani concealer that  I lost for months and am going to try it as a highlight with your lip directions. It has ok ingredients so I am not afraid to put it on my lips

Thanks @Buootiful ❤️👍 - please share.  The little bit of highlighter gives the illusion of a fuller upper lip with a bit of over lining lol.  Makes the Cupid’s bow pop a bit more.  

@2manyperfumes that's great presentation!! But can I follow those directions,,, we shall see tomorrow won't we 😆

Thank you @lmaster ❤️, oh you do a fabulous job with your lipsticks and it’s just simple “x” lines that are slightly darker than you natural lip colour to shade and contour.  

@2manyperfumes love the blue shadow and the lippie steps

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️

88,857 Replies
testing