Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @idanyd ! 

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous girl gorgeous!! @WinglessOne 

Thank you @lmaster ! ☺️

Gorgeous look! I spotted the ILIA - Limitless Lash Mascara mascara on your post. I've slowly been using it more and it's becoming one of my favorite new mascaras. It's great for that natural, you can't tell if I'm wearing mascara look.  lol <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! I’ll probably travel with a mini of the ILIA mascara from now on, unless I know I’ll wanna punch up my lashes during a trip—in which case, I’ll bring my beloved CT Legendary Lashes Vol. 2. Since my lashes are nearly invisible without mascara and I hate lash curlers, Limitless Lash is perfect at making me look like I do in fact have lashes at all. 😄 

@WinglessOne  This one is a beautiful little palette. I love the look you have created.

Thank you @fatimamummy !

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

You look so pretty here! The colours go so well together and pair perfectly with your skin tone

Thank you @KehDee ! ☺️

You don’t look exhausted at all @WinglessOne 🥰👍 you look wonderful.  Some very pretty travel makeup.  

Aw, thanks @2manyperfumes ! I hadn’t slept much the night before, what with holiday activities and PMG Decadence ordering blitz in the morning. 😄 

@WinglessOne  Beautiful look!

Thanks @ather !

Love the colors you used for the inner corner of the eyes @WinglessOne! 💗💕

Thank you @itsfi !

My ice look challenge for Christmas Day even though I was a fire breathing dragon earlier in the week lol.  Customer was yelling and being abusive to my colleague at work who was polite and professional and this lady was making the other customers uncomfortable and angry.  I had enough and told her to  stop behaving so badly a couple of days before the holidays being rude and yelling.  She turned and said that salesperson is being very rude to me.  I just about fell over and told her no your the problem, your being rude and we are a place of business, it’s called loss and prevention.  She screamed it’s not an expensive $300 purchase you know.  Cost of purchase is not the point.  You forgot your card and are being abusive to us, I’m sorry for your loss (she was on her way to a funeral) (that should have been her priority and understandably she’s out of sorts) but you don’t have the right to be rude when you forget your visa at home).  The customer forgot her visa to pay for something and wanted us to write her up a bill so she could come back and pay later.  We can’t do that obviously 🙄 and she took it out on the salesperson.  She had other cards and cash and her husband said please let’s pay for this and she screamed at him to go home and get the card she wants to collect points on.  He said no, absolutely not.  She pushed him out of the way when he tried to pay.  He was so embarrassed and apologetic it made me furious.  Anyway I thought it was a funny story and those in retail can relate how brutal the holidays can be.  I seriously would have let her have it if I wasn’t working but I have to remain professional and calm.  The other customers just shook their heads saying wow this is what we deal with at work.  Uhhuh lol.  When she glared at me I asked her curtly if she had anything else she wanted to add to her tirade.  She looked at me and stopped.  Phewww.  Wheres the Tylenol.  So here is my ice cold look for the holiday challenge.  I used the a Muerte palette, Smashbox gel inner in black, Nood by Melt lipstick with MAC lipgloss in Just Hustlin, ABH brow definer, Hourglass blush and Bronzer, KVD highlighter Old Skool, No 7 primer and foundation, Dermablend setting powder and Steve Laurent lipliner in a midtone nude.

• DE52FA24-B26C-4466-AD8E-0AF1F7A3CDEB.jpeg740227F2-47D2-451A-87A6-289A8B17E5B2.jpeg03579CD5-2811-4EED-BDD6-A67300F38E47.jpeg346E85D4-FE10-4E7B-AC3B-A1E3672A20AC.jpeg

@2mantperfumes, All I can say is wow to your story. It NE...

@2mantperfumes, All I can say is wow to your story. It NEVER ceases to amaze me how some people can act. Glad you kept it together. Love the eye look!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This is such a classic look!!! Love how the Smokey eye goes well with the top!! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @idanyd 🥰 those shadows are 👍 for smoking out the eyes.  Probably my fave eyeshadow style other than winged eyeliner.  Lol love that too.  

@2manyperfumes Love how this turned out 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

88,857 Replies
testing