Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oooh I love this. Winged liner makes you look so dramatic and mysterious!

Thanks Beth! I feel so naked wearing a lot of eyeshadow without a winged line!

IMG_0871.JPG

from last night, when I got to play with my new Amuse Bouche lippies 🙂 Eggplant! I am in awe of the color payoff of these lipsticks. WOW. I thought I was falling victim to the hype machine but I really get the lust for Bite!

Gorgeous! I cant wait to play with the new Bite lipsticks 🙂

I also can't wait for you to play with them! The more the merrier!

Ordering the Bite 100 perk lipstick today, yay 😄

Love.

LOVE your lips! cute eyes, too.

Thank you!!!! ❤️

Eggplant is gorgeous on you! I love how it looks like it almost matches your hair in this photo 🙂 

Thanks! I wasn't even thinking it might match my hair but as soon as I put it on, I thought, "ohhh, this is going to be one of my power shades." It's probably going to be my favorite of all the ABs I buy!

Holy moly. Your hair, eyes and lipstick are all perfect together. Are you sure this isn't a magazine photo??

Thank you, Beth! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

It's actually a "hide-my-worn-off-makeup-but-showcase-new-lipstick" photo but you were pretty close 😄

You should model as one of those ladies I see in your background! 😄 

aghhh you are the sweetestttttt ❤️

Oh gosh, Eggplant is magnificent on you! It matches your hair, which is equally as awesome 😉

Bite is my favourite high end lipstick brand. Their formulas are really nice and the shade range is awesome. Is there any chance that you'll be playing with Bite more in the future?

Thank you, Melissa! ❤️

& YEP. As you mentioned, the shade range really is awesome and varying. Since I never bought any of the luminous creme, I don't have to worry about dupes as much.

I also purchased Black Truffle, haven't tried it on yet! My first was Molasses, and it, too, is so perfect.

Since the nice SA brought them out of the back room and let me swatch and play with them all yesterday, I definitely have my eyes on more!

The matte creme lip crayons are my favourite. I have LE shades (Bellini and Mimosa) from the luminous creme line, so I definitely don't have to worry about dupes!

I've got 6 potentials from the AB line, I don't know how I'll settle on one for now!

Which ones??? I'm sure you probably already posted to the Bite thread, but..., laziness, you know.. 😄

I think my next few will be:

• Nori

• Sour Cherry

• Pepper

• Sake

I actually bought Pastille as my first Bite product, and noticed yesterday that Rhubarb (one I was planning on getting) was super similar to Pastille. The SA was saying to use Pastille as a liner with it, but I figured I could skip it for now. 🙂

pastille and rhubarb.jpg

I actually haven't, I might later. I'm looking for a good everyday colour first before I go for the bolds. This is my potential list to swatch and then I'll narrow it down

• Verbena
  • Chai
  • Sake
  • Rhubarb
  • Meringue (the arm swatch looks like a dupe for something I love, but the lip swatch from Temptalia is not, so I need to personally swatch this one)
  • Sweet Cream
  • Pastille (I want a more cool-toned mauve and this looks perfect, need to swatch!)

I haven't had much time/energy for makeup lately but yesterday I mustered up the strength again 😛 Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette + JS Androgyny + UD Rapture blush + Colourpop Glo Up highlighter

image.jpegimage.jpeg

From a week or two ago, my first look with my new Viseart Dark Mattes palette (love!). I also used one of my favorite lipsticks ever, theBalm Meet Matte Hughes liquid lipstick in Charming. I can't say enough about how much I love the color and formula!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

88,857 Replies
testing