Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is the ultimate red !! Soooooo beautiful my lady

Thank you jemly! Heart

Okay, the GA Lip Maestro is amazing on you, malday, I'm now glad that I picked out the same perk and am patiently waiting for delivery!

Thank you enbeige, I hope you love the color!

you have amazing brows!!!!

Thank you traci!

She smiles! Smiley Very Happy You look great with a bright red lip! But then you look good in every lip color. 

I smiled just for you guys!! Thank you SD Smiley Very Happy

Gorgeous as always!

darn, I don't think the Armani from the perk will look good on me! I only like myself in warmer, toned down reds and not true bright reds Smiley Sad but it looks amazing on YOU!

Thank you k617! I feel like it would look good on you, but yeah a really bright true red takes some getting used to. You should try wearing it around the house until you feel comfortable with it Smiley Happy

The last couple times I tried that, DH looked at me all wide-eyed. I asked, "does this color look good on me?" and he said..."Ummm...maybe not really..."

Hahah! Maybe if I do it more often, both of us will get used to it Smiley Wink

I was going through my sample stash just now and found this Lise Watier gloss from a beauty box that I never even opened because it was a scary looking purple that I was sure would look ghastly on me. Boy was I wrong. I definitely need to try these kinds of colours more often because I LOVED this one!!

my usual make up routine...except I am wearing Make Up For Ever Face & Body foundation (a mixture of 1/3 #34 and 2/3 #32) instead of the NARS tinted moisturizer. Eyes are Hourglass Modernist palette in Exposure again, but I think I overdid it on the crease shade a bit. 

Lips are Lise Watier Haute Couleur gloss in Stylista. I am repeating this look for tomorrow I think, maybe with a lighter hand when applying the shadow Smiley Wink

oh, and my lounge shirt buddy wanted to say hi Smiley Very Happy

image.jpg

First, I love both of your shirts! The second one though is right up my alley, the neckline is beautiful! You have great brows and that gloss looks like a perfect pink!

Thanks! The one I wore to work is from Anthropologie...I love buying clothes from there, I just wish they weren't so expensive!

i am a huge fan of lace and crochet Smiley Very Happy and bows and ruffles too haha

Same look, just fresher and less eyeshadow!

this gloss looks less bright in natural light. It's a bit unfortunate that the formula isn't the best as it applies a bit streaky but at least it's not sticky on my lips!

image.jpg

Very pretty either way. I've learned a lot of lippies look a lot scarier in the tube than they do on the lips Smiley Happy 

That is most definitely true! My HG Chanel gloss was the same!

I like your Minion Smiley Happy  I just got Kevin from Build a Bear!

Spoiler
IMG_3040.JPG

If snuggling him is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

I LOVE minions!! I have a Stuart from Toys R Us that lights up and talks... Hahaha

Me too!  

My husband bought me the one that has the goggles (Tim?) for my birthday last year.  He blows raspberries and sings the banana song Smiley Very Happy

Oh, the Banana Song!!! Mine sings the lullaby!!

80,353 Replies