Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@idanyd  Thank you.  It was a bad day but yesterday was better because we got outside and were productive on the yard.  The fresh air did wonders.   I feel so fortunate to have a yard and wonderful weather right now.   My goal is to try not to get caught up in my head and to keep busy -preferably outside.  Goodbye any chance of having nice nails and hello beautiful yard!  

Re: What are you wearing today?

My daughter ❤️‘s your haircut @heartsmyface 🤗

@eshoe   Aw tell her I say thank you!   It’s actually so easy to wear!  I had to have it thinned out in a big way so it wouldn’t poof out on me cause my hair is not naturally that thin.  So many layers right up to my scalp to get it to sit down nicely.  We’ll see how growing them out goes😅  And I’m loving how SOFT it is!!! After years of bleaching it I forgot how healthy hair is supposed to feel!!!!  

I definitely think people who are able to get out of thei...

I definitely think people who are able to get out of their residence and take in a little vitamin D helps. Hope you have better days this week @heartsmyface I'm loving the bold lip ❣

Re: I definitely think people who are able to get out of thei...

@Luvstravel   YEEESSS!!!!  Sunlight is the best tool for your mood when you take friends out of the equation and I’ve quickly realized that!  I hope your week goes well as well.  I’ll be in my yard making it beautiful, and maybe one day, we can have people over for a bbq. haha fantasizing about that day.  

@heartsmyface awwww 💔 beautiful lippie

@heartsmyface ,

Such a pretty look!  Love your blush and the wing!  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

@tsavorite   Today was a bit better.  I got a lot of fresh air out pressure washing the laneway.  I only got halfway done today so I’ll be back out tomorrow to do the other half.  So. Much. Work.  Feeling accomplished really takes the edge off. 

@heartsmyface ,

I'm glad to hear that today was a bit better.  You are really using your time to get things accomplished, like painting your makeup room!  That's got to be satisfying. 

@tsavorite   Haha, yeah I’ve really got no excuses NOT to get things done now.  The little one is able to self entertain and if not his brothers are home so I can’t even use him as an excuse!  *shakes fist into the air.  

RE: What are you wearing today?

Ahhh, I am feeling like Spring with this monochromatic vibe. Nars Candy Stripper Rouge Lipstick and the ABH Norvina Collection mini pro pigment palette vol 1 shadow, in A3, as a wash of color on my lids. Complexion is Anastasia Luminous Foundation and Fenty Beauty Bajan Gyal Sun Stalk’R to add some Warmth to the mood! Cheers To Good Vibes!

You look beautiful!!! Love that lip color!!! @SherandaPRO

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

My favorite colors @SherandaPRO beautiful

I am wearing this beautiful warm palette!! I used the gorgeous bronze and peachy tones on my eyes and blush/bronzer/highlight on my face to create a beautiful glow! This palette is amazing formula and blends beautifully on the skin ! SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora PRO Face Palette

Stunning!!! And your eye look is gorgeous as well! @KarolinePRO

Is this Sephora face palette the light skinned version, or the medium skinned version? You look stunning btw xoxo

thank you so much! This is the medium version that i used! i can use both light and medium on my skin. they both work wonderfully on me. 

I love the glowing, luminous skin look! Did you use this palette on your eyes, too? Your eyes are glowing! <333

i did use it on my eyes as well!! thank you so much! xo

That is so beautiful!! @KarolinePRO 

Thank you so much! Im so happy you love it! xo

88,857 Replies
testing