Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It really calls to my attention but  I kind of know it wont go with my skin tone and brown lips. and with nars on the mind, i just remembered i got a sample of the new foundation. can't wait to try it tomorrow. 

💄KVDs Shade + Light Contour palette on my face & eyes with UDs Half Baked in my inner corners along with Jeffree Stars Velour liquid lipstick in REDRUM.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You've just got the most perfect set of lips and the perfect red to go on them!

Thank you 🙂

Perfection. You look like a china doll wearing winged liner.

You always look so striking.  I am in love with your eyes.  They're so clear. 

Anonymous Insider

You have such a distinctive look going on; it is inimitably yours; a tad Oriental, and simply incredible! This rich red lip is feisty and flirtatious, and as always the incredible wing of your eyeliner compliments the sun set on your eyelids to perfection! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Such a beautiful and classic look! I've loved all of your recent lipstick choices, but this red is perfect on you!

I never know what to write on your posts anymore.... i feel like i need an automated typer that just screams and types gorgeous when i come across your pics....so unique and beautiful. 

There must be an ap for that. 

Anonymous Insider

All of these liquid lipsticks look STELLAR on you! But (and no surprise here) this one is my favorite. This red is TO DIE FOR on you!!! 

THANK YOUUUU 🙂 

i'm so happy someone has put out a red lipstick called REDRUM. (i mean, if someone has i didn't know about it !). it was just meant to happen. this looks great on you !

For real update. I tried to post one while I was out and about, but it didn't work.. Sorry about the half-arsed picture. It's been a really crazy day and I was waiting for my **bleep** sushi.

Got my hair done. There were some issues stripping out the Auburn, so I have a platinum to cinnamon gradient.. My stylist refers to it as a reverse ombre. Put in sand, ice, and strawberry toners to get it reasonable.

1) NARS tinted moisturizer in Terre-Neuve

2) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

3) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion

4) Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Atmosphere (all 5 shades)

5) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

7) Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Ethereal Pink

IMAG1655.jpg

Super cool hair, I especially like the strawberry blond bits.

Anonymous Insider

Loving the hair especially; it now frames your face in a grungy-yet-angelic halo, which is very rockstar! Atmosphere looks gorgeous on your eyes, and your definition with mascara and eyeliner is perfectly executed! I'm also loving the satin pink lip, which adds an ethereal touch to this wonderful look! Stunning! 🙂

Now you look like Lari but with blonde hair! lol. Looking good 😄 

wow what a change ! how do you feel ? changing my hair always makes me feel like a new woman.

Yeah that's pretty much how it is. I look in the mirror and have to do a double take. But it is still brand new. I do like that it adds a bit of color to my face, where the dark browns, and my natural color strip it away. 

I am an usual fair. Doesn't matter the undertone, but the lightest color of all lines tends to work with me. So, yellow-based can look more fantastic and their red-based if it's a slightly darker color over all. Vice versa and same with neutral tones. I'm very pale-face. This hair makes it not so noticeable.

I wanted to go lighter; my boyfriend had never seen me with a blonde and wanted to see it. So I figured why the hell not. While he wanted straight up strawberry or steel-blue toner, he did not expect that there's a process. You can't go from a dark brown to a stark white platinum in one sitting without seriously risking your hairs integrity. I pride myself in taking excellent care of my hair, and I'm not willing to through that away.

He's quite fond of the reverse-ombre though, I like the effect, and my stylist is very pleased with herself. So, everyone involved is happy. Still though. I get shocked whenever I see myself in the mirror at this point.

So I went to play in-store today since I was on the hunt for a new foundation anyway. Aside from the primer and ethereal light powder, everything is a product I've never tried before!

Face:

Too Faced Hangover Primer (already own, love)

Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation in 100 Ivoire (N) (purchased, loved)

Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Fair (planning on purchasing, seems to be better than my Nars)

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for under-eye area (debating on purchasing, liked it, but was kinda messy)

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light as a light bronzer (planning to purchase, love)

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal light as a setting powder (already own, love)

Lips:

Too Faced Lip Insurance (unsure)

Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-In Oil in I Rose You (loved right after applying, didn't last, wouldn't purchase)

Eyes:

Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer (planning to purchase, seemed to work well, cheaper than Stay Don't Stray)

Hourglass Modernist Eye Shadow Palette in Infinity (amazing!!! planning on purchasing in Infinity and Exposure for sure)

Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Babydoll Mascara (love, not sure if I prefer this or my Diorshow Overcurl)

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette (love, planned to purchase, but was a bit pricey)

I'm really loving my undereye area. My dark circles, after all these long years, are completely nonexistent in a picture!

773.JPG

Congratulations on conquering dark circles. Teach me your ways!

88,857 Replies
testing