Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a beautifully groomed, immaculately polished look! I'm loving the way you've defined your eyes so effectively by seamlessly blending cool-toned shadows, and adding that skinny liner, which you've extended into a flattering wing (very envy inducing that wing ;)); I'm also loving the glossy pink-nude lip - it's sassy and insouciant and absolutely perfect! You look gorgeous! 🙂

i love your username!  And your flowy hair!  Your eyelashes are so long too!  Very pretty! 

Hope you have a better week! And your eyes are incredibly beautiful. 

Your lashes are about 2 feet long! 🙂

I agree! So pretty!

You look beautiful. I like the lippie shade. Is it just the gloss?

SAM_1105.JPGSAM_1104.JPGIMG_20150204_125226.jpg

I GOT THE CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Congrats on the interview - now prep for it well! I'm loving this look; it is ethereal and haunting, but you've switched it up with the copper-toned lip, which is fiercely seductive! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Thank you! Actually, for the interview I switched it up to that dior pinky lippie that I took a picture off with the mascara. It seemed more toned down and suitable for an interview. but after that I put this one right back on.

Good luck BW!  Kick butt!

Woooooooohoooooooo!!!! Congrats! That's awesome and exciting! What's it for?
I love the contrast between your contacts and that lip colour! I can't decide which I love more!image.jpg

Well if I get it, I'm going to be at the front desk greeting patients, making them sign in, etc. 😄

Okay since many of you asked what I have on my lips. I'm wearing a lip liner. by Rimmel. IT is called lasting finish 1000 kisses in the shade  045 cafe au lait and underneath that name says zenzero. The last picture really picked up on the true color. The indoor pics kind of pick it up but they show more of the other tone it has

IT's a brick red. reddish brown but leaning more on the brown side. 🙂 

And in case you're wondering. Wearing the dior addict mascara,nars foundation, kvd shade and light, tarte mousse, and too faced chocolate bar and a blush from etude house grapefruit jelly i believe

HEY GIRLS! Thanks for the well wishes. I think it went pretty great. I arrived there on time, they called me right away. I had a big ol smile on my face, it was genuine. I was excited and HAPPY that after so many years, someone actually calls me for an interview. Best day of my life, to be honest. I Think she liked me, especially with the random sock question she asked. She likes my sense of humor, and that's what she wants. i'll be working the front desk at this retina place, she wants upbeat people because patients that are going there are the ones with serious eye problems, not a simple o i have something in my eye. I understand since my grandma goes there and she's nearly blind and it hasnt progressed because they give her shots at this place.

moving on.

I think it's a GOOD sign that she asked me if i had time to spar eand stay 30 minutes to see how the work. she placed me between two girls. I was there, i was learning and hoping to god that i get the job. she called me back in her office and she asked me more questions. guys. i seriously hope i didnt mess it up by mentioning at the end what happens if i have a doctor's appointment, etc. 😕 

I ope I get this job, i hope i hope i hope. I really need something more than just 3 hours a day at a job where i'm wasting away my youth. as much as i love taking care of the elderly, being a provider at this age is not something I want, especially with all my talents. 

I just finished applying for my local Sephora too.. I went for stock because I don't think I have the experience to be out there greeting, etc. Baby steps. I'm planting my seeds.

Anonymous Insider

I'm rooting for you BW! 🙂

I forgot to mention. I got out of the place, texted my friend, after that I turned on the radio and what was playing? David Bowie. Young American.

AND IT WAS BARELY STARTING!

I think it was a sign. Hahaha. I hope I get it. Good  vibes ❤️

Best of luck BW!

I agree with Randee. Send an email tomorrow thanking them for the opportunity and let them know you look forward to hearing back from them. Quick and simple. Glad it went well! 

Don't worry about ruining it! Employers generally like it when you ask questions like that. It shows that you're thinking about how the job actually fits in with your life, instead of just wanting a job to have a job. 

You're fantastic, and you're perfect for bringing new energy into a place that needs it.

Good luck, blackwhiskey! It sounds like it went great! I definitely recommend following up with the person who interviewed you if you haven't heard from them in a few days. Even a quick, "thanks for your time!" goes a long way. 

<3, Randee
88,857 Replies
testing