Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So pretty, hearts! I love that shirt you're wearing and the lippie, too. You're just so glowy! (btw, what is the lippie?)

It's jill Stuart gloss in 13.  I can't read the name cause it's in japanese.  

Your face looks so smooth and glowy, let me bask in its light.

I think it may just be the lighting.  The pics looked good til I posted them but I feel like I must've got too close to my light source.  They look blurry or something.  I posted another one in a spoiler.  

I decided to play with the Nars foundation again. Earlier this week when I used it, it oxidized horribly. I watched a couple of YouTube video's on how to minimize Oxidation, and so far today, it's not as bad... it still oxidized, but I don't look scary. I did before and after again. 

Before: 

Foundation: Nars All Day Luminous Foundation: Tahoe

Blush: Nars Exhibit A (This is new... I think the last time I used a Nars blush, I broke out, so we'll see) 

Eyes: Tom Ford Platinum Cream Shadow 

Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Confession and Tom Ford Gloss - Rose Crush and Charlotte lip liner in Pillow Talk

Highlight: Chanel Dentelle 

Thursday.jpg

And Now

Thursday PM.jpg

The lighting is a little different, but I think I may have solved the Luminous Day Foundation issue. Nonetheless, I'm going to get a lighter shade sample tonight; maybe that will help. 

Anonymous Insider

This is such a beautifully groomed and perfectly polished look! I am especially loving the eyes, with that glimmer of platinum, the flawless complexion, the natural-looking flush in the cheeks, and the glossy pink-nude lip, which is feisty and youthful! You look stunning! 🙂 BTW, I'm road testing samples of this foundation, and I cannot work with a product that oxidizes, but right now what I'm not liking is that it doesn't feel moisturizing enough for the sub-zero temperatures of the ice rink ...

So pretty! I really like your eyeshadow.

Uay for solving the issue. I was able to solve it by using a different sunscreen ansand using a primer that mattifies my oily zone. I emded up buuing the foundation and now i can say no regrets. It really gives you a beautiful natural look mrsbaine!

Anonymous Insider

Your skin looks so gorgeous! I wish there wasn't such a huge learning curve to the foundation I've  been having a lot of trouble with it too 😞

Oh wow what a difference!  You still looked beautiful even with an orange thing going on.  I don't think you could possibly look bad though.  

Exhibit A looks lovely on you, mrsbaine! Hope you remain breakout free!

Thanks Jaz! I hope so too because I actually really like this blush too. 

Agreed, exhibit a loves you, mrsbaine!

You are flawless. And I really like the rusty gold/greenish eyeshadow on your lids!

Aww, thank you SD! I love this shadow! It's so dimensional on your lid, but it's really a silver/gold color. Here's a pic of it in the pan: 

platinum product.JPG

Oooooooh that's so pretty!!

Foundation: Smashbox

Powder: Smashbox

Lips: Estee Lauder 

Eyes: Naked Urban Decay Basics

Just playing with a red lipstick I had hidden away...I never wear red as Im not brave enough but thought it would be fun to try it out.

o_o

Every time. Hahaha.

Let me explain myself.

Now you resemble Taylor Swift but  and no offense to her because I think she's beautiful, but wow, you beat her!

Anonymous Insider

This is such a super pretty, youthful look! I'm loving the subtle yet effective definition of your gorgeous eyes, those heavy, glossy bangs, and that cute, sassy, barely there red lip! You look absolutely beautiful! 🙂

You have the most innocent face!   You must be able to get away unscathed with a lot of mischief! 

Be brave! The red looks nice on you. Wear it around the house and get comfortable with it.

88,857 Replies
testing