Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I have 7 so far! Anita, Jane, Leslie, Audrey, Liv, Bette and Charlotte. I still have Anna, Vivien, Vera, and Brigitte on my list.

Oh you do need either Vera or Vivien!  They're kind of similar a little bit, but would look glorious on you!!

I know that Vera is slightly warmer, that's how I'm justifying eventually getting both haha.

I have Audrey, Vera, Vivien and Charlotte. I think Vera looks a lot like Givenchy's Framboise Velours. Vivien is odd. It's a berry, but a very muted one. Vera is a smidge warmer, but much brighter and bolder. I don't have anything else to compare Vivien to. But you should get both nonetheless! 😄

That's how Audrey looks on you? Wow, on me it's looks much redder. Unfortunately for me, I love how it looks on you! 😄

Yeah I thought it would be redder too but it kind of pulls a little cooler on me for some reason!

All of you are making me want to jump on the Audacious train. This is such a pretty color on you! 

Thank you SD. You need to try at least one Audacious lipstick!

There's so many I wouldn't even know where to start! Well, let's be real...probably a neutral 🙂 

I think Vanessa would look great on you SD!

You need Brigitte!

The three I've been looking at (coincidently) Bridgette, Juliette, and Catherine but I'm not sure how they'd look on me because my natural lip color is kinda pinky red. 

They're pretty opaque so I don't think your natural lip color would really affect the color. I think any of those colors would look lovely on you. 

na

Thanks malday and mocha! I will keep these suggestions maybe spring for one of them the next time a sale rolls around. 😄

Anonymous Insider

Natalie or Juliette would look amazing on you SDdenm 🙂

SD, dooooooo ittttttt! 🙂 I have swatches of Catherine and Natalie in the "Swatch Your Lipstick Collection!" thread and photos of me wearing them somewhere on this thread. Let me know if you want me to send them to you.

I have Brigitte and Anita in my basket right now … you buy one, I'll buy the other, and we'll swap every week. Shipping it to California a few times will surely be cheaper than another $32 tube of lipstick, right? 😉

TKLJ, haha! We could depot and split them! That way no shipping back and forth. I'm a genious! 

And I will definitely go take a look at your swatches 🙂 

*bows down to your genius*

SDdenm -- i vote for catherine on you !! i think it would just be drop dead gorrrrrrge on your skin !!

TGIF Folks! how are you? 

I'm still testing out Nars' All Day Luminous foundation. I don't know- I'm not in love yet.  I went and got the lighter shade last night, so today, I'm in Syracuse. 

FOTD 2615 3.jpg

Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury - The Golden Goddess

Blush: Chanel Contraste Rose Bronze 

Lips: Nars Audacious Vivien 

Highlighter- Chanel Dentelle

Bronzer- Guerlain Terracotta #7 

FOTD 2615 2.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Vivien is utterly gorgeous on you; feisty and fierce! I am loving the CT Golden Goddess blend on your eyelids, too; it looks so classy and classic and Old Hollywood; your blending is exquisite! Your complexion looks fabulous in Syracuse; the question is, did it oxidize? I've yet to try my samples - reviews are so mixed ... You look stunningly beautiful and also very glamorous! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing