Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I will PM you 🙂

I will soon, I  need to check a way to get it to canada 🙂

So pretty! I love the peachy eyes. And Watermelon Slice is so great on you.

Thank you! Best impulse buy (lippies) ever. And this palette is so gorgeous. ❤️ This is the peachy shade i've been searching for forever. I have several peaches but they don't seem to add up to this.. its perfect.

image.jpgHappy Saturday! I went on a mommy daughter princess brunch today so prepare for a photobombimage.jpg

Face: Armani luminous silk, dior nudskin concealer, HG ethereal light, HG mood exposure, meteorites. 

Eyes: lancome my Paris palette, KVD tattoo, guerlain maxi lash

lips: Marc Jacobs new nude in understudy

The lipcolor complements your coloring SO nicely- cute shirt! (where is it from??) 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

You look classically groomed and polished, regal and elegant! I love the way your judicious use of mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner enables you to emphasize the wing of your eye so effectively that it makes your eyes look huge (this is a technique I need to learn!) You complexion looks flawless, and the lip is the perfect pink for your outfit in the top pic! You look stunning! However the Mommy-daughter princess picture steals the show with its unabashed cuteness! 🙂

Aww thank you so much. You always have the nicest things to say, it always brightens my day! 

I'm sorry, but you don't look nearly old enough to have a child! 😉 She's adorable and so's her mommy!

image.jpgAww thank you, I actually have two. Not sure how old I look but I'm 27 🙂 

I have three boys and strangely enough, after I had them, I started to age by decades. 😄

I love your entire look, but  especially the lips!

How cute! Which one is your little girl or are they all yours? I'm sure it was a blast!

image.jpgThe one on the left 🙂 

That's the lil one I was thinking looked like you. She is so pretty and I love the stethoscope shirt with a matching stethoscope around her neck!

Thank you! She loves pretending to be a doctor. 

gorgeous! With that palette name,  you definitely look like you belong in Paris. 🙂

I love your lipstick! And how cute is that princess picture. 🙂

In the office on a Saturday, woo.

I'm well aware of the angry blemish on my chin, and that's why today is a light day. Focus more on skin care than make-up.

I traded in my Nude Purify moisturizer for Korres Pomegranate formula. It's very heavy and I swear it pills much worse than the Purify ever did. I let it sit for about ten minutes before I started to do anything else with my face and it immediately started pilling everywhere. I am just not having any luck finding a morning moisturizer 😞

1) AmorePacific Cushion Compact CC in 104 Tan Blush (reeeaaally wish this came in 102, because 104 adds color)

2) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair (to neutralize said color)

3) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion 

4) Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Toasted, Hustle)

5) Clinique Impact mascara

6) Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

IMAG1730.jpgIMAG1731.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a fantastic example of nude perfection, by which I mean that through expert use of neutral shades you have brilliantly enhanced each of your features in a manner that makes you look stunning, but also makes the average male member of society feel that you're this gorgeous the moment you awake in the morning! Loving the cute, sassy pink lip, too! 🙂

Ballerina, you are so fantastically positive, I love it! I always look forward to your comments.

88,857 Replies
testing