Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

That gloss looks amazing on you! I've never tried the balms glosses before how is the consistency? 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Gem! Honestly, this is my first time wearing it...so I feel like I don't have a fair review just yet. I received it in my Birchbox over the weekend.

That being said.... so far I really like it! It wasn't sticky, didn't dry my lips out and went on really smoothly! Also, I have a thin upper lip and right after I put this on I was like woaaaah, my lips look voluptuous! So that was good lol 😛

Ooooh, I'm really liking this gloss! So purdy! I want it. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, KB! 😉

Fun story. I had to do my makeup in the dark today, with only a small hand-cranked light to help (yay for power outages). I also decided it was a good day to experiment (what was I thinking, with no light!) Sooo I may have put on a bit too much blush 😞 Also, I didn't put meteorites on today, to show the difference of my skin without it. I gotta say, I don't really like my skin without it! 

Also tried out my new Marsala eyeliner and eyebrow mousse (which is actually the marsala mascara). Messed up my brows (can you see the reddish halo around the top? yeah, that's me trying to fix it haha), whoops. Oh well, too late! And wearing KVD's Shade & Light Palette and her lipstick in Lolita (old formula).

Ah well, it was a day of experimenting, and now I have to rock it for the day LOL.

mefeb10.jpg

mefeb102.jpg

Anonymous Insider

What a stunning necklace! And if this is you getting ready in the dark, it is truly impressive! Your natural beauty means you can carry off a little too much blush, and besides who will even notice? They'll be too busy inspecting the exquisite double wing on your eyelids, and wishing they looked this hot with a red-brown lip! You look stunning, and kind of as though you maybe had a few shots for breakfast - leading to the very flushed cheeks! 😉

Umm,.. Can we talk about your necklace real quick? BEAUTIFUL!

And you are totally rocking the look.. the red winged liner is on point! 

Thank you! I loved this necklace so much I bought it in 3 different colours...haha!

Oh my god, you're still perfect.

I love that necklace!! May I ask where you got it? I've been wearing statement pieces like they're going out of style, haha

Thank you! I got it at the jcrew factory outlet online! I think they still have it in the clearance section 😉 

Oh wow that liner looks amazing on you! I also love your necklace!

I actually really like you with a stronger blush, KB!

And that marsala liner is fantastic.

Thanks, Mocha. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to it, but I feel like it's too much on me.

And I'm REALLY digging this eyeliner. Such a cool colour!

To be honest, this is executed so wonderfully that I wouldn't have guessed you did this with only a crack of light.

Anonymous Insider

I know, if anyone makes any remarks I'd say they are just being super critical. I love that Marsala eyeliner everytime someone uses it. It looks good on everyone.

Ha, you two are too kind. Thanks 🙂

All of that and you still look like a dream. 

❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

Okay, here I am in my new makeup!!! It's all the regular stuff except for the new Bobbi Brown stuff: I'm wearing the lightest shade of blush; "Powder Pink", and I love this shade of eye shadow, it's "Peach Sugar" and then I'm wearing the Hot Orange lip pencil. It's the closest to red. I'm going to have to learn how to make these "Hot" art stick shades work for me!!

You are rocking that Hot Orange lip colour! It's so flattering on you - I quite like it with your hair colour 🙂 

And the blush is so natural and pretty on you. loooooove it!

88,857 Replies
testing