Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So spring like-- I'm so ready for spring! 🙂 Pretty. 

Thank you. I'm so tired of winter right now, I'm counting the days until spring.

This is my favorite look from you so far! I love that lip color and I especially love your hair! I've been wanting to try this but just haven't gotten around to it. What does the right side of your hair look like? 

Thank you so much! I'll try and get a picture of the other side later today. 

So pretty!

Thank you!

happy friday the 13th !! bwahahaha. very monochrome neutral today. it was really had to get a photo that wasn't blown out because i've managed to strip all the color from my face today 😉 (it's ok, it's what i was going for !)

NARS radiant tinted moisturizer, finland

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia

BECCA shimmering skin perfector, pearl (on apples of cheeks)

NARS eyeshadow, lhasa (i'm having a love affair with lhasa)

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil, tightline

MARC JACOBS highliner gel pen, waterline

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS sheer lipstick, pago pago

NARS lipgloss, guyane

mono.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is like a shot in a modelling look-book! I'm loving that gorgeously neutral-but-moody shade on your eyelids, the grunge-tastic emphasis of the lower lash line, the unexpected gleam in your cheeks, the otherworldly iridescent lips, and the picture frame conferred by this fabulously insouciant punk-rock hairstyle! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Oooh, Guyane looks great on you.

is pago pago one of the new ones? oh god. I love looks like this. You are mind-blowing, flawless, runway worthy. 

whiskey, pago pago is from the nars a/w 2011 collection, i think it was originally LE but made permanent. it's not exactly long lasting (as it's a creamy sheer) but it feels so good that i don't mind reapplying at all. thank you ❤️

I don't mind reapplying, it's one of the satisfactions I get from buying high end makeup, that way it doesn't feel like I'm buying stuff just to stock up. ^_^ It's a very beautiful color, it could definitely fit in with the nude line. 

Beautiful and so dewy!

You're glowing as usual.

Tilda ain't got nothin' on you. You're our nude queen!

well that's just about my favorite compliment ever. thank you michelle !!!!!!!!!

tildawilda

Definitely what I was thinking! 

I really love that nudey lip! You look superb today! 🙂

Hi BTers!

You lovely ladies convinced me to post some selfies. My makeup today is pretty basic and natural looking but I'm testing out the new and improved Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita!

friday selfie 2.jpg

Yes...Laurabt sits behind me! Don't mind the pimple on my chin. Let's just pretend it's not there. Let's ignore it....

selfie fri.jpg

Despite this being a natural basic look, we all know that for a beauty product addict a natural look still requires a few products to achieve. 😉 Makeup in these photos:

1. NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab

2. NARS Creamy Concealer in Custard

3. Dior Skinflash Radiance Pen under the eyes

4. Bare Minerals Illuminating Mineral Veil to set undereye concealer

5. Becca Mineral Powder Foundation (just on my chin)

6. NARS Bronzer in Laguna

7. Nars blush in Amour (love this! This is a new addition to my collection and I am obsessed)

8. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in All About Eve - I just applied this to my eyelid with my fingers. I did my makeup at work and didn't have any eyeshadow brushes so I had to improvise ;).

9. Stila Liquid Liner in Black

10. Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara: This is a somewhat new addition to my collection and I have been really enjoying it

11. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black 

12. Universal Brow Pencil from Dior

13. Anastasia Brow Duo in Brunette

14. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. I don't usually wear colors like this...It's a good shade for a cool fall or winter day...although the high where I am is like 65 today ;). Oh well! 

For hair:

Pretty much did nothing! Blew it dry last night after applying some Argan Oil to the ends. This morning, I ran a straightener through it just to get the slight waves out of the back (I have naturally pretty straight hair)

<3, Randee
Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously groomed and polished, super preppy look! Against your skin tone, Lolita seems rather tame, almost a nude! Loving your gorgeous brows, the brilliant way you've defined your eyes with neutrals but still made them pop, and really, your complexion looks flawless (despite the blemish, which I wouldn't have noticed had you not pointed it out!) You look beautiful! Very classic! 🙂

Thank you, ballerinagirl! That is so sweet of you to say! 🙂 

<3, Randee
88,857 Replies
testing