Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I've got some recovery tea infusions I prepare then add a bit of room-temp SmartWater to for both lower the temperature of the tea and adding electrolytes. I don't drink often, but this seems to take the edge off when coupled with a bit of Advil for the headache. Coconut and I are not on speaking terms, with the exception of the oil, which I add to my keto-shakes for an extra dose of MCT.

And thanks! I haven't given this collection enough time since I was a bit.. anxious (it's the first word I can grab, so I'm going with it) of the colors in the palettes when I had the dark auburn. The red tint in the black-brown hair just sapped the colors from softer shades like this and I did not feel it worked well. Now that I'm blonde(ish), the colors seem enhanced (to me), and I'm excited to really get in there and give them the time they deserve. 😛

You look great and glowy for being hungover! Love the lashes!!!

Thanks! I would attribute that to Korres and Ren for my Friday night flash facial followed with wild rose brightening night creme

You look gorgeous even when you are "hung over"

Aww thanks!

I tried since my boyfriend wanted to go out for a fancy breakfast but there are just some times I can't deal with today. One of them being my hair. Especially my hair. I just do not have it me to deal with that mess. Tying it back was about the limit.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks! I'm cautiously optimistic. If my boyfriend can go validate firmware using linux (two things he's never done), then I'm hopeful that my experience validating bluetooth for medical devices will land me this gig. I'm getting tired of contract work.

IMG_3852.jpg

Trying out my new Besame lipstick and products from Blackwhiskey. My lipstick was fighting me this morning. I don't think it was the formula, just my bad luck, so you can unfortunately see some red smeared around my lips. I have fruit punch mouth. /buffy

Face:

Dior Nude BB cream

Dior Nude concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer

Nars blush in Enthralled

ABH contour kit (from BW)

Besame violet powder

Eyes:

Stila In the Garden palette in Breeze, Sage, and Honey (from BW)

Sephora black waterproof liner

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara

Benefit Gimme Brow

Lips:

Besame lipstick in Cherry Red

Anonymous Insider

OMG, this Besame lip seems to look gorgeous on everyone, which is a very unusual experience for a red! It looks super glam on you, and I'm loving what you did with the Stilla shadows on your eyes, too; it's a fabulous example of how unexpected colors can be blended to look ethereally beautiful! You look hot! 🙂

Thanks, Ballerina! I'm not sure if Besame ships outside of the US, but if it does, you should check it out!

TKLJ, your lips!!!  The colour is gorgeous!

Thank you, Greenchilli! 🙂

I love the lip color...that color red screams Valentine's Day! I hope we start to carry some of the Besame lipsticks at some point. They look seriously gorgeous! 

<3, Randee

Sephora could make some easy money off me if you did. 😉 Thanks, Randee!

Beautiful look- I love the eyes!!!

Thank you! 🙂

Stila In the Garden looks so good on you! I knew it! I'm jealous 🙂 

I'm excited to use it more. The colors are so shimmery that you really can't go wrong, as it all just blend so easily.

I know. The quality is so good. Such a shame that they look like crusty algae on me 😞 

I'm actually really surprised, as I have the Stila artist (whatever the holiday collection from two years ago was called in the little art palettes) palettes and thought the pigmentation and quality was lacking. But I told BW I liked the colors in this one, and she sent it along.

Omg yes!!!

88,857 Replies
testing