Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So pretty! I love you in peachy lips! What do you use the Dr. Jart products for? Two look like concealer/corrector colors, but do you use the darkest one as a liquid contour?

Thank you! The Dr Jart is his new contour kit, and yes the darkest is for contouring and I love love love it. I'm not sure if I'll ever want to contour with powder again. It is so much easier and I think natural looking. I wish he had more of a shade range because the kit is really only suitable for fair skin tones. 

Also, can you tell me more about Dior Fluid Sticks? Are they sticky like glosses tend to be? How do you find it applies and lasts? Because this color is absolutely gorgeous.

I really love the fluid sticks. And I think they are most similar to the YSL glossy stain. They go on much more liquidy than a gloss but thicken after a few minutes, and it isn't sticky at all until 4-5 hours into the wear and then only slightly tacky. It is a really beautiful formula I like them a lot more than the glossy stains, and they don't dry out my lips either. They also last a fairly long time the lighter shades a good 4-5 hours and the darker shades much longer. I also find they wear away very naturally and your lips don't look like a patchy mess as the color slowly fades. 

Thanks for the Dior info, and the Dr. Jart as well, which is especially interesting. I've never tried a liquid contour before; I'm intrigued. 

Your skin is flawless!

Thank you!

I love that lip shade with your eye color.  So dreamy.

Thank you so much!

You're so naturally pretty! What's that blush palette? 

Thank you! It is the Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Calypso palette. I'm really really loving it. 

loving the simple look girl!   such a beauty 🙂 

I sometimes peruse this thread for make up ideas.  Is your lip color the one you wore a few days ago YSL rouge volupte peach passion?  You look gorgeous!  I want everything you're wearing especially that lipstick. 

It isn't actually, it's Dior Fluid stick inn mirage. I actual really prefer the formula of the fluid sticks over the YSL so if you like the color I suggest the Dior 😉 And thank you so much!

Oh thanks for letting me know!  I'll put it on my swatch list for the next time I go to Sephora.  Do you use lipliner? 

I don't actually, it the one thing in the lip category I've never gotten into. 

Very pretty! So soft and natural!

all your pretties lying there are almost as pretty as your gorgeous face ! i always want to take a nap in a dior quilted palette 😉

what shade do you use in luminous silk ? i've been using #2 off and on for years now, always thought it was absolutely perfect for me. until i got my new NARS and realized that the armani was actually too pink for me. nothing too drastic, i can still use it of course, but it was kind of a heartbreaking revelation. 

I use shade 2 as well,  and we must be skin twins because it is just slightly too pink but I still love it. Nars Siberia in the weightless foundation is pretty much my perfect match. 

g(j)ems twins unite ! 

So.. I totally thought of transformers... 

G1-huffer-transformation.gif

88,857 Replies
testing