Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think only you can make eating jerky seem so chic and glamourous!

LOL

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing Smiley Very Happy

Here's my usual everyday look. Nothing fancy! Sometimes, I don't even wear any make up at all. Lol! The only thing I usually care for are my brows! Can you tell? Haha Smiley Happy Excuse the gigantic scarf. That's what you usually have to wear to keep you warm in Canada eh? Lol. So I've trying some new stuff in this look:

1. ABH Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown

2. UD Subversion Lash Primer (I've used it on my brows too! Lol)

3.Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Mascara (I always have a hard time taking it off, I use the Lancome Make Up Remover)

4. Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Cream Oil

5. Josie Maran Argan Luminizer

6. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer

7. Tarte Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint In Energy

IMG_2117.JPG

Gorgeous natural daily look!

Thank you laynebr Smiley Happy

That Tarte lip tint is amazing on you.

Thanks! I was impatient at first when I put it on. I was like, when is my lip color gonna change? Haha took awhile.

Great everyday look! You look natural and radiant and gorgeous. Is that an Aritzia blanket-scarf?!

Thank you Gwenhwyfar! Yes, that's an Aritzia scarf. Keeps me really warm Smiley Happy

Working my 'no makeup' makeup look today.  Can't believe it is Sunday already!

Gonna try and pop over to Sephora this aft to get a sample of that new NARS foundation and look for some of the spring collection stuff.  

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

UD Naked palette; Naked, Sin, Half Baked, Darkhorse

Givenchy Noir Couture 4in1 Brown Satin mascara

Clinique Gingerpop Cheekpop blush

NARS Audacious Vanessa

im125151age.jpgi125152mage.jpg

You sure do look like a playful kitten with your no makeup makeup look Smiley Wink 

Thank you, BW!  Meow! Smiley Wink

What a perfect no-makeup-makeup look! Vanessa is absolutely MLBB on you and the Naked shadows add just a hint of glimmer and glamour. 

Thank you, TKLJ!  I remember I had been so on the fence about Vanessa when I bought it, thinking it was too similar to one of the other Audies I already had, but I am so glad I got it.  It really is the perfect MLBB!

I love this look! Perfect Sunday face and your skin looks radiant. I now have this lipstick on my wishlist Smiley Happy 

Thank you, jeyrosella!

I took my boyfriends advice and tried Color Field. The product is wonderful, but I am not fond of the way I look in green. If I can't get over this by the end of the day, I will likely be returning the product because I do not feel it will get the use it deserves. 

I'm also disappointed in the bareSkin serum foundation. It pilled during application, left a streaky, almost yellow finish in some areas, and would not apply to my nose. I had to break out concealer just to get some coverage on my nose, and the pigmented pressed powder was a must to fix the tone problem. The brush, however, is sooo fantastically soft. I will say that I love the way the foundation feels on my skin. It's like I'm not wearing any, but I'm not sure that justifies the frustration. I may exchange it for the Hourglass serum foundation (n9, or whatever it's called). Still stewing on it.

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) BareMinerals BareSkin Serum Foundation in Porcelain

3) Benefit Fake Up concealer in Light

4) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

5) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion

6) Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Color Field (all five shades)

7) Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

8) Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Lychee

IMAG1538.jpgIMAG1539.jpg

That's too bad about the foundation. It sounds like it's not worth the hassle. Hourglass seems to be treating you well, so I'd say it's worth a try.

Your eyelashes are fantastic, as always. Smiley Happy

My boyfriend (who knows absolutely nothing about make up and skincare) actually had an interesting suggestion.

As the foundation is meant to be a serum, perhaps I should try it without moisturizer or primer.

It is an interesting thought, and perhaps a valid point.

Do any of you fine ladies have any thoughts on this?

I have Perricone's No Foundation Foundation Serum (what a mouthful), which is the only foundation-serum combo I have. I still use moisturizer with it, although I don't use primer with any of my foundations. So it's worth a shot, I guess, and the worst that happens is you trade it for something else.

87,367 Replies