Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

On my lips is Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in Fortune. It's a great, soft pinky nude that compliments a variety of skin tones.

Love those Hourglass glosses! Great color payoff for a gloss.

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This is so David Bowie circa Ziggy Stardust era! I love the way the myriad shades of purple in your bangs are complimented by the mauve glitter on the eyelids, and that iridescent pink lip is just gorgeous! You look stunning! 🙂

Doesn't purple hair kinda demand glitter???   Mines pretty bossy like that!  Your eyeshadow looks so perfect!  I need lessons (or just your eyelids) 

Purple hair and glitter were made for each other! And thank you!

You are talented. Your makeup is so perfect. 

Thank you, SD! I'm self-taught, kind of... I watch a lot of YT. 🙊🙈

Haha that's how I learned too! 

Today I tried doing purple eyebrows.  Total fail.  Not only did the purple not show up purple no matter how dark I made it, but it started smearing on my face and wiping off where I placed it.  I haz a sad and some pretty terrifying looking brows. At least my eyeshadow is all being sparkely.  Thank you  UD space cowboy moondust, you're pretty.  I should get my eyebrows lightened to maybe a honey blonde so I can play.  Anyone have any weird statistics on the growth cycle of eyebrows? 

I'm wearing Mac pure zen lipstick.

image.jpg

image.jpg

There!  Quick brow fix! 

im buying that moon thingy now

It's a good one!!!  It reminds me of stila kitten on, but more fabulous!   I'm very much in love with how wearable it is!  I'm looking forward to seeing you rock champagne glitter!   

i just love the effect it's giving you, very lana del rey in young and beautiful music video, it looks wet! 

hearts i actually like the dark brows. i like the contrast, i think it looks quite sweet. 

and i love the watery effect midnight cowboy is giving. i seriously love this whole look and want ya to know it !!!

Thanks, Jem, you're a darling!   I was more upset that I used eyeshadow and it was not staying put or showing up purple.   I did my makeup with soft sparkles so the brows would look more, I don't know, naturally purple.  No forget it, I lost myself at naturally purple there😝

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulous 1980's punk-pop look, which is updated brilliantly with the glossy iridescent eyes, add the always cool Debbie Harry pink-nude lip! You look beyond beautiful! 🙂

I tried making my brows purple once too and failed miserably! Maybe you can try running some lash primer through them to make them a white-ish color and then apply the purple?? Or maybe try using regular hair chalk and setting it with a bit of gel!

You're a genius!!!   My friend bought me a NYX white stick a while back!  I can turn my brows white (in theory)!!!!

Thank you!  Thank you! ,Thank you)!

Anonymous Insider

Any reason why colored mascara wouldn't work? Eyelashes and eyebrow surely aren't that different?

No reason other than I don't have any as of yet;)  perhaps brow gel with purple pigment...

Edit- no that was a fail.  It didn't help any. 

Anonymous Insider

Womp womp. Sorry hearts! :'(

Let me know if it works! I tried using the NYX Milk stick and it didn't quite turn out as I planned but I also used it after putting the initial purple in so that's probably why haha.

88,857 Replies
testing