Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Awww, I think they're usually not noticeable under foundation. However without its usually startling to people to realize that I have freckles :). Thank you for the compliment though!

I think you look gorgeous with makeup on and ohh so cute with makeup off. Win-win either way 😉

Anonymous Insider

Thank you blackkitty2014! I think I'm used to my more polished daily look. Hahaha without having foundation or eye makeup I just look young 😄

Off to London tomorrow so I thought I'd do some last minute packing today.  I'm wearing all the highlighters I'm bringing, lol.  Is it bad that a whole backpack is dedicated to beauty supplies?   I mean, I only packed one suitcase for all the shoes and clothing I'll be bringing for all three countries.  Sigh.  I'm wearing pink pearl pop lipstick  by Mac.  Hg Radiant Electra and nars dual intensity craving. Armani cream eyeshadows. ... Oh and now we have company.  La la la packing, and entertaining. image.jpg

Ooooh love that lipstick! So pretty! What a beautiful fresh-face look!

Anonymous Insider

I've been MIA but I love the new hair color and that pink lipstick! Have a safe trip!

I can't even tell you are wearing multiple highlighters 🙂

loving your eyes today.

have a great trip!

That's probably a good thing.  The powder on top probably cancelled it all out thank goodness!  

Thanks, I think I like cream eyeshadows for their easy application though I haven't tried any darker colours yet.  I'll definitely try to enjoy myself!  Thank you:) 

Anonymous Insider

This is an absolutely gorgeous look, which references the 1980's, but is brought up to date in the most fabulous manner by the use of subtle, iridescent makeup on eyelids, cheeks and lips! Stunning! 🙂

Thanks!!!   

My PMs are acting up right now, but in response-  I'll be back!  😊

just. gorgeous. 

safe travels !!

Thanks and thanks:).  I can't wait!  Just a few more hours!!  Everyone has been psyching me up for this!   

Spoiler
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer in 102
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
Tarte Sweet Indulgences Spring collection (champagne toast, cozy slippers, girls brunch, rocking chair)
Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Bronze
Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash mascara
Make Up For Ever Plexi-Gloss in 202

IMAG0224.jpg

You can totally see all the blemishes today, but I promise they are actually much, much better. I'm just using a light coverage tinted moisturizer to keep the dry flakey/scaby areas moist. AmorePacific is the best at this, I've found. And while I love Algenists product for the amount of coverage it gives, it does not hydrate nearly as well as the Moisture Bound line. Expensive, but it's really the best, imho.

I returned both my boyfriends and my own Luna last night. My card wouldn't work for whatever reason so they had to refund me on a gift card. I'm thinking about getting the Rouge Artists palettes, but I'm not sure if Warm Pink, Warm Beige, or Coral would work for my skin.. Any thoughts would definitely be appreciated. My undertone is really close to a true neutral, though I do have more problems with yellow-tones than beige or pink.

Anonymous Insider

I didn't even notice the blemishes! However the look is beautiful and I am sorry about the Luna 😞

Anonymous Insider

This is a beautifully fresh-faced look, featuring your trademark daywear smokey eye, radiant cheeks, and the glossy pink-nude lip! You look amazing, and the blemishes are barely noticeable! 🙂

Your skin is so glowy!

Anonymous Insider

There isn't a lot anyway! Your skin overall looks beautiful!

i0516153mage.jpg

Abh dipbrow ebony

becca brightening undereye corrector

nars rcc ginger

nars st Lucia multiple as blush

shiseido lacquer rouge rd314 deep coral

So beautiful. I absolutely love your haircut.

Anonymous Insider

You're my barefaced muse! 

Anonymous Insider

Oh, how I'm loving your no makeup makeup looks this summer! This one is as stunning as the last! I'm especially excited by the subtle definition of the eyes, the radiant cheeks, and that sassy strawberry lip! You look beautiful! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing