Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

@PenelopeBT, Thanks

@PenelopeBT, Thanks

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today more playing with my new palette and

dermablend foundation and setting powder

covergirl concealer

ABH brow definer

physicians formula butter bronzer and blush

Fenty diamond veil highlighter 

melt muerte palette

milani charcoal liner

clinique mascara and Ardell lashes

bite lipliner and lipstick

too faced unicorn tears gloss

13946C2F-1681-4386-8CE2-8BC9CD4BDA24.jpegCE5F9AC7-1846-4E2E-ADA9-1F9CE928DE6F.jpeg8236ED06-ED3E-4D3C-9BE9-19D96D0B0999.jpeg59A56A94-36D6-4AE2-8370-686682833D75.jpeg9F55F39C-E56D-4489-8CBD-93B691701B56.jpeg

The colors look gorgeous together, @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @curlychiquita ❤️ They blend together easily 

This is such a pretty, chic look on you! I'm also obsessed with your adorable hair clip. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT ❤️ - it’s so funny because I get compliments by customers when I wear these clips.  I bought 3 pairs for $10 at a Canadian clothing store Ardene (very thrifty shop) it’s more For a younger demographic but similar to Forever 21 in the U.S.  I always find interesting stuff in there.  

You have the most perfectly shaped lips EVER, @2manyperfumes, and the eye look you did is really nice.  *Also love the hair clip.

@CookieGirl1 @2manyperfumes is definitely a pro at lip application! Goals!!

You ladies are too kind and thank you for thinking I’m a lip pro 😘 I remembered  to do a before/after of my usual lip lining technique for my lip shape.  I’ve watched a lot of MUAs lining and tips to incorporate including Scott Barnes technique which hmmm I don’t like on me.  I need to practice that one.  I’ll post the pics 👍

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ❤️, it’s mostly lining techniques.   Mini fill on the right side mostly.   Nothing crazy or completely altering (family didn’t even notice).  I don’t know if that was more upsetting to me haaa or relief.   

@2manyperfumes I always like the finish on your lipsticks!  I noticed the TF Unicorn Tears.  Do you usually put a topper on?  I personally don't care for mattes on myself - that's why I'm asking.

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 ❤️, yes I tend to use a bit of balm or gloss especially winter time when my lips get so dry.  The lipstick was moisturizing but I wanted a bit more sparkle and Too Faced unicorn tears have that bit of iridescent shine to the gloss. 

@2manyperfumes Do you have any particular lip balms or glosses that you tend to use over lipsticks?

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 🥰 if I don’t want shine but just the moisture of a balm (I like Smith Farms and Notoriously Morbid lip balms) anything that’s not to greasy.  Lip glosses I have a few but my faves are the Too Faced Lip Injections, Smashbox and NYX Butter Glosses.  They are not overly sticky on me or too thick.  I have a few UD but they are stickier than I like.  I haven’t tried the Fenty glosses yet but my daughter loves them.  

@2manyperfumes Thanks so much for the info!  🙂

You’re welcome @greeneyedgirl107 🥰

@2manyperfumes Lovely look. Love the top with the hair accessory 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️ 

@2manyperfumes beautiful colors with your shirt 🥰

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ 

Natasha Denona sunset pallete and liquid eyeshadow, lip is pillow talk mini from recent rewards. Cheeks are Tom Ford mood light and incandescent, and base is it cosmetics bye bye moisturizer with spf 50. I have yardwork to do today but also wanted to play with eyeshadow.

88,857 Replies
testing